• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. lukerobz

bit of advice with remapping please

hey guys baisicly im after a bit more grunt in my type r! so far my mods are induction kit custom exhaust bc racing coilovers naw ive got to the point off thinking about remmaping the car would i see much gain from this ? alsou is there any other little mods i can do without having to...
  2. lukerobz

will a fn2 grill badge fit a ep3 type r

not sure if this is the right section to post this? sorry if not, baisicly my ep3 doesent have the type r grill badge. there are some on ebay for a fn2 type r. they are still 3 pin but does any body know if they fit the ep3 grill chears luke
  3. lukerobz

spark plugs

hey guys i went down to honda the other day after wich spark plugs to use on my car they said i need a certain plug witch are £25 each ?? can i just not use iridium plugs? sorry not clued up with these cars yet just need advice on plugs and oil iff any one could help my car is a ep3 type r...
Back