• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Intermittent noise on start up??... black smoke? 2004 ep3 facelift

As title says.... Intermitent noise on start up?.. sounds like sticking starter? Had car 4 years and has always done it? Loads of people say ctr sneeze?? Had chain & tensioner at 85k, now on 95k, noise has never gone????? Have noticed a slight oil leak from where the white sealant is on the...
  2. W

SEAT SWAP 2005 EP3 TO 2004 EP3/ BOTH FACELIFT

Good evening people! I am swapping the front seats from a 2005 EP3 to my 2004 EP3. Both are face lift models. Please can anyone give any useful advice as this is a first for me. Thanks in advance.
  3. W

Mirrors

Good evening folks! Please can someone tell me if you can separate the mirror caps on my 2004 EP3 from the housing without having to remove the door cards?... Any help greatly appreciated :D
  4. W

Will FN2 gear knob fit my EP3?

Hallo peeps! Can anyone advise me as to whether or not the gear knob from a FN2 Type R GT will fit my EP3, and if so, is it a straight swap? Also, does anyone know if the front seats will go straight in to my EP3?..... and the rear seats while we are at it? Thank you in advance ;)
  5. W

KNOCKING / JUDDERING SOUND FROM DASH WHEN BRAKING??

Hi 2004 COSMIC GREY EP3 Am hoping you guyscmay be able to help? I have recently noticed a 'knocking/juddering' sound that seems to be coming from behind the dash? Right behind the dash pod/speedo area?... It's...
  6. W

2004 COSMIC GREY EP3. MAJOR OIL LEAK?!!!!???!!?? PLEASE HELP!!! :'(

Where do I start?.... Drove to scotland bank holiday, approx. 370 miles, got there no probs what so ever. On the return journey had covered around 150 miles and the oil light came on. I stopped almost straight away and topped up 1 litre, the light stayed off, and I drove the next 150 miles at...
Back