• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

polish your knob

Hehe I bought it off someone who took it off with mole grips
  2. S

polish your knob

Before After Shorts not boxers:p Night time shot with flash so doesnt show it off very well
  3. S

On my travels today... (2)

I realy like this car apart from 2 things them mirrors bolted onto the doors (bad idea they tend to rust off when the car gets older) and indicators on the wings like pre facelift ep3
  4. S

2nd gear crashing at full beans

The problem is caused by excess drag on 5-6 gearset which wares out the syncro's of lower gears the fix involves replacing the 6th gear from a double cone syncro to a single cone syncro hence giveing more space and no drag the problem is though that honda uk dont routinley replace the...
  5. S

Paint Warranty Turned Down

the service manager told me that upto 150 is considered ok but 150 is a touch on the high side if yours was reading 120-130 it will be factory paint they arnt sprayed all that even my bonnet was reading 98ish in one place 1cm over it was reading 125 alot is down to how small they are...
  6. S

what was it upto 150 is acceptable if its been sprayed it will be 220-230 ish+ my roof was reading 125 and my bonnet
  7. S

yep no problem
  8. S

This is why 2nd Gear Grinds

Me and my friend went out today with a camcorder and tried getting the grinding on film it ground 3 times two where small grinds one was a big grind that wouldnt go in gear http://www.shonk.org/Civic/Gearbox.rar ive rar'd up the vob files off the dvd i made here (26meg) do you...
  9. S

Here is the service bulletin for the american rsx which shares the same k20a2 and box http://www.shonk.org/Civic/Bulletins/ it took me quite some time to find a working link so i mirrored them
  10. S

Here's another post on k20a forums about it Just a chime in here about the k20a2 tranny. The service bulletin that came out that replaces the 5th and 6th gearset along with some bushings or something -- it only prevents synchro damage from drag. It doesn't do anything for already damaged...
  11. S

As you may or may not know i have had problems with my gearbox and honda has washed theyr hands with me after 2 rebuilds and they havnt touched 2nd gear at all im in the process of takeing them to court over it and stumbled on this tonight explaining exactly why my second gear is...
  12. S

I phoned up The dealer just now and the bonnet has been ordered and is on its way in so if you get turned down for paint work dont take it and persist if you know your in the right they cave in in the end even if it does take 6 months
  13. S

30 mins after paying the £80 to take them to court I had a phone call off steve the guy at head office who's been ignoring me for the last week he said warranty have had a look at my claim again and have authorized for the bonnet to be done and to go to my dealer they would arrange...
  14. S

I have phoned asking for the person every day since i sent the report every time he isnt available this mourning i was told he wouldnt speak to me and that they stand by theyr origional decision to not fix it Have just finished and paid for the Summons Should be interesting
  15. S

Ive had half a result they have agreed to the bonnet sort of gona let them get on with the bonnet then go back in about the roof ill paste what ive posted on the other forum
  16. S

let me know how u get on nixy
  17. S

have just sent them a vehicle inspection that cost me £130 confirming pannel's are factory paint and the depths are 125u. for the bonnet 125u. for the roof 65u. for underneath the bonnet where its rusting should be interesting if they reply or not i sent it special delivery...
  18. S

TODA blowing!!

the sold for raceing bit is a warranty dodge and in any court it would be seen that way as of the 100 sold in the uk i can guarantee atleast 98 of them where for road cars one of you lot shoud take them to small claims or better still if your paid for credit card they are jointly liable...
  19. S

How to calculate your MPG

18.94 on my last 24 litres.. to much vtec me thinks
  20. S

ok he phoned me today to say its been turned down again because there is to much paint on the car where do i go from here trading standards? or straight to court?
  21. S

today's excuse he's off for the afternoon..
  22. S

he's at head office..
  23. S

Still no reply phoned yesterday he was in a meeting phoned today he's in a meeting
  24. S

no it cant be a stonechip as it was bubbleing and has only recently blistered open
  25. S

the bubble is spreading id loose alot of paint about a 1cm square most prob im determined to get honda on this it wont cost me that much to get repaired but i realy dont like the way honda are being about it im waiting on a reply from honda, if no joy off to trading standards, if no...
  26. S

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

i got a set the other day i didnt have the part number on me so they ordered a set of 53 plate jaz jets (same as my car) they spray all over the roof and hardly touch the car when its not moveing are they adjustable?
  27. S

What oil???

mine was showing 155 on the clocks 146 on the satnav.. wouldnt got 1mph over that for some reason
  28. S

still no reply i phoned at 9am they said he would phone me back..
  29. S

No reply from him yet..
  30. S

Tyre Wear

Ive had the camber arms checked and honda are replaceing the drivers side rear one but not the passenger side I enquired about getting free tyres and they said that honda nolonger do this and wont pay a % either is this true?
  31. S

Ive been speaking to Steve Dyer the customer services manager at honda and he said it hasnt been rejected for being resprayed its been rejected as they consider it has had plenty of paint from the factory and that its not a warranty issue but he asked me to resend him some photo's and...
  32. S

53 Plate November 2003
  33. S

mine is satin silver
  34. S

will do I think im fighting an up hill battle though
  35. S

Im waiting on an indetail reply as to why it was refused they are supposed to be getting back to me tomorrow
  36. S

I did they dont seem interested at all
  37. S

Ive just had a reply from honda about paint issues I have on my car They said the claim was rejected because the paint depth readings are far too high for a factory produced vehicle the readings where 150 for the bonnet and 150 for the roof I know for a fact they havnt been sprayed and...
  38. S

Ive just had a reply from honda about paint issues I have on my car They said the claim was rejected because the paint depth readings are far too high for a factory produced vehicle the readings where 150 for the bonnet and 150 for the roof I know for a fact they havnt been sprayed and...
Back