• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Super Charger Comparison

Just a quick question, If you take a Subaru, Evo or M3, all have nearly 300 BHP or more and well over 200lb ft of torque. Compare that to a CTR with a JRSC @ 9psi which will have roughly 280-290 BHP and roughly 180lb ft of torque (i think). When reading post's about those who have...
  2. M

Engine Torque Damper

Hi all My car is booked in to have a Toda Mani + Exhaust + AEM CAI + Remap, and i'd like to get something to help get the power down better. I know a LSD would be a good move but has anyone fitted an ETD and did it help to put the power down better? Any advice would be great, thanks guys...
  3. M

Stroker Kit or JRSC

Hi guys, just after some opinions and advice. Ultimately i'd like to get my CTR up to about 280 - 300 BHP, but i'm not too sure what would be the better way to get there. Obviously with a JRSC you get loads of instant torque and power for a relatively smallish outlay, but with the SK you...
Back