• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Engine Torque Damper

Hi all

My car is booked in to have a Toda Mani + Exhaust + AEM CAI + Remap, and i'd like to get something to help get the power down better. I know a LSD would be a good move but has anyone fitted an ETD and did it help to put the power down better?

Any advice would be great, thanks guys.

Mez

ETD reduces wheel hope and it's essential to extend the life of your Toda manifold.
Without it, the flex pipe will snap.

you should also definately look at getting uprated engine mounts with that setup as well

LSD is a great mod and it just so happens I am doing a group buy on the Quaife LSD at the moment too ;)

Great saving off the RRP if the group buy reaches 10 (which I reckon it will).

Interested ?

Check out the Group Buy section :D

Carl

Hi FreakOnALeash, yeah the ES mounts are going on too, along with an ARB for the manifold.

Hi N77, gonna have to pass on the LSD group buy at present, gonna be a bit short of cash once this lot goes on, thanks for the offer though :)

mez

Back