• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

Heavy oxidised red Mazda MX-5

This is my first real challenge and the first post of a project so far. I was planning on using the M07 also but forgot it at home :( Also forgive my sometimes lousy english grammar, im norwegian after all. Anyway: Went over a MX-5, the paint was heavy oxidised and the front bumper was in bad...
  2. N

My Norwegian 03 CTR

Bought this car in july 05, im the second owner. Cant say how much i love this thing. I was originally planning on getting a RSX-S (since i dont like the idea of the wheel being on the "wrong" side with a DC5R) but didnt care for the whole import thing so when this car showed up in an...
  3. N

Need some help with installing Toda + Mugen + Fujitsubo

First of all. How much hassle is it to install the toda manifold, jdm front swaybar and fujitsubo RM01A, and how much time are we talking? Im taking it to a leasing workshop so i can lift it up, also do you need to be two ? Do i need anything that is not included in the package? Ive...
  4. N

Just got my "almost overnight parts from japan" :)

My car is now getting its windows tinted professionally. Cant wait to get it back tomorrow. Almost all parts are here now, even got the front swaybar from Canada of all places. Heavy piece. Hopefully ill get everything installed tomorrow. At least the airintake and the exhaust. The fujitsubo...
  5. N

scratches in the window

Front window of my car seems to have some tiny scratches/marks that seem to fit with the path of the wipers. Might be from the days when the roads were wery dirty and lots of snow/wet. Any way to hide/fix this? Even though its not that visible i know that its there and i can see it and its...
Back