• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Transmission Fluid Change

Ive not done much research i admit, but has anyone had to change their transmission fluid themselves? I recently purchased 3 litres of MTF-III and a magnetic drain plug, i also have access to a set of ramps. I understand that draining the box will be easy enough, but how do i fill it back up...
  2. B

Facelift EP3 Modifications

Not sure where to post this one, so bare with me. Without being limited to Interior/Exterior styling, what other simple/little effective mods (<£100) can be done to the EP3? Theres probably already a thread on here somewhere, I apologize if there is. I’ve got the modding bug now, and to be...
  3. B

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

People In the market for a DC Sports Catback system, i will also be going down the line of de-cat with a new Manifold. Question is, is the DC Header with the DC Exhaust the best pairing? or would an odd mash up (DC Catback and Japspeed/Piper Manifold) be better? Your thoughts would be much...
  4. B

Remote car starters

Ok, so winter is finally here and I’ve had to defrost my car for the first time. I was a bit disappointed with the heater, it seemed to take ages to warm up and the intensity was a bit lack luster, to quote Jeremy Clarkson it was similar to ‘an asthmatic sitting in the dashboard blowing at you...
  5. B

FRSU - North East England

Guys I know the FRSU is a fairly simple mod to do with a competant spanner monkey, but does anyone know where to get this done in the North East of Enlgand?
  6. B

Knob Extension

Alright people, I recently purchased the short shift kit mod from Tegiwa Imports (still waiting on delivery after a month since purchase) which i will be fitting soon. I recently noticed a Gear Stick Extension Mod on Fleabay that raises the gear stick closer to the steering wheel by about 3...
  7. B

Optimistic Temp Sensor

For some reason my EP3 seems to think i live in particularly hot part of the world (not newcastle) as it always seems to read 20 Degrees C or there abouts on the outside temperature display. At first i thought it may have just been on start up, however it doesnt change after driving. Is this a...
  8. B

60,000mile Wear and Tear

Alright, im taking my EP3 CTR in this weekend to my local garage (my brothers). I recently bought some spray on hammerite underseal from Halfords which im going to use. Whilst its up on the ramps i wanted to check a few things, including the checking the transmission oil which i believe can...
  9. B

tegiwa short shift

As per the title, has anyone fitted one of these kits to their ep3. Ive seen the buddyclub quickshift which comes as a whole assembly, im just not sure how this tegiwa mod is fitted.
  10. B

Spare Dashboard Button

Ok, so finally got round to talking the car into my bros garage for a couple of issues. I needed the brakes checked to see why they were squeeling under normal braking, turns out the previous owner black glossed the calipers and everything else in site including the actual discs. Thats now...
  11. B

Newbie - Modifications Advice

Alright guys, this post is a bit of a mixed bag, so bear with me, i wasnt sure which section of the forum to place it. Newbie here, just bought a 54plate nighthawk black CTR with relatively low miles on it and I live in the Newcastle area. I know there are many discussions on here about...
Back