• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R66MEAD

Car Starting Problem (garage doesn't even know)

Hello all Symptom: when starting the car from cold it turns over but really struggles to fire and i have to apply some throttle (10-15 seconds or more) sometimes (left over the weekend then Monday morning start) it doesn't start at all, it just turns over and and doesn't quiet fire even with...
  2. R66MEAD

Idle Problem

Hi, Just came back from Uni and car has been sat on the drive at home for the last three months, so just started her this morning (Batt, oil, water etc all fine) and it didn't want to idle. It kept hunting up to 2000rpm dropping to 1200 then up to 2000 again. left it running for a while to warm...
  3. R66MEAD

Cylinder 2 misfire (EP3 CTR 02)

Engine management light came on the other day after noticing over the last week or so that the car struggles on initial idle ramp up. The car is fine once warm and runs totaly fine. I swapped coil pack from cylinder 2 to 3 to see if code would shift cylinder but it didnt. I am now going to...
  4. R66MEAD

Anti Roll Bar Links (How to replace)

Can anybody tell me the best way to replace these? I had ago last weekend and it just spun when trying to loosen :-(. I have four new ones to fit.
  5. R66MEAD

Brake reservoir

Bit of a noob question, which is brake fluid reservoir, their are two next to each other so one assume is the power steering, but their is no labelling on the caps, and i dont have handbook :-(
  6. R66MEAD

RBF 600 Motul ???

Everywhere ive tried on the net is out of stock, and i need it for the weekend. Does anybody know if places like GSF, Parker or euro car parts do it? Cheers
  7. R66MEAD

Wrapping splitter and skirts

I seen a picture on here last week of a milano ep3 with wrapped skirts and lower front/back bumper had been wrapped. now i can't find it :-( anyone know?? im looking at doing my front splitter
  8. R66MEAD

Black or White, Shamone

Hi People, Im getting my standard alloys on EP3 refurbed and im stuck for colour. I have a Milano EP3 and also want to paint the callipers at the same time. Black wheels - red callipers? White wheels - red callipers? White wheels - matt black callipers? Has anyone got photos of their milano...
  9. R66MEAD

Hel Braided Lines

Looking at getting Hel Braided brake lines, Do many of you run Hel braided brake lines? whats your thoughts on them? Cheers
  10. R66MEAD

Anti-roll bar linkages

Hey people, anyone replaced roll bar linkages before? and which/where did you buy them from. I have seen these below, any good? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320753158089?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_837wt_1037 Cheers
  11. R66MEAD

Caliper Paint

Any Advice on the two below? Which is better or is there better than either of these for painting my calipers. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290553842863?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_1670wt_1037...
  12. R66MEAD

Air Conditioning

Hi, I have recently re-gassed my ep3, and when I came to use it last week the unit didn't kick in? The green light comes on when air con button is pressed but nothing happens. The unit did work a couple of months ago when I got it re-gassed as I could just manage to hear it kick in and engine...
  13. R66MEAD

Rear wheel allignment

Could anybody explain what the missallignment is on the rear wheels on the ep3? i have just noticed uneven tyre wear on the driver side. Cheers.
  14. R66MEAD

Brake fluid capacity

Alright chaps I'm looking to drain and replace standard brake fluid with Motul RBF 600, has anybody done this and know the capacity of the system so i know how much Motul fluid to buy? Cheers
  15. R66MEAD

Motul rbf 600

Im looking to change my brake fluid and put in the Motul fluid, has anybody done a full fluid change before? and whats involved? I have bled a single break before but never replaced all the fluid. thanks
  16. R66MEAD

Front brake setup

Hi, I'm looking to get new discs and pads to the front of my ep3, i dont use the car for track days, so im looking to get midrange performance. I dont think i have OEM discs or pads because after a minute or two of driving a little hard i get massive brake fade :-( Does a brake fluid change...
  17. R66MEAD

Caliper repair kit

Hi guys Does anybody know where i can source a caliper repair kit? one of my back brakes is sticking so i assume it needs a strip and clean with new seals. cheers
  18. R66MEAD

Rear wheel bearings

Evening people I have just fitted new pads and discs to the rear as last week, the pads on one side were down to the metal?? i also noticed the bearing was pretty loose in the hub as well on one side, i think it makes the smallest droneing noise. Anyway after having a quick scope on the...
  19. R66MEAD

Wheel spacers

hi people, im looking to fit 10 or 15mm spacers on my CTR EP3, i dont fancy forking out for the hubcentrick spacers so i looked into getting extended studs. Does anybody know how easy or not it is to replace the studs? Thanks
  20. R66MEAD

Rear Aero wiper

Hi, just wondered if any1 has fitted an aero wiper to the back?? if so any pics. i have aeros on the front and pefer them to the standard ones and wondered if they looked good on the rear aswell? thanks.
Back