• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Craig-typeR

FN2 Exhaust bolts

Anyone know the exact size and length of the car to centre section 3 bolts please.
  2. Craig-typeR

FN2 Badges

Hi. Does anyone know if there’s any locator holes behind the civic silver badge on the rear. It’s an 09 plate if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance Craig.
  3. Craig-typeR

New brakes all round

Hi I'm in the Market for some new discs n pads all round. Anyone got any sugestions as which to buy without breaking the bank as it's christmas time. Iv had black diamond in the past on a different car but I didn't rate them as to how much I paid. Any help would be apprichated. Craig
  4. Craig-typeR

My NHB EP3 TypeR

hi all iv been a member on here a while now and finally got round to taking some pics to start a thread. iv had the car for 2 months now and its amazing its by far the best car iv had. i was into the vw scene but that got a bit tit for tat mines got more shine than yours so i wanted some thing...
Back