• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3 TypeR

hi all

iv been a member on here a while now and finally got round to taking some pics to start a thread.
iv had the car for 2 months now and its amazing its by far the best car iv had. i was into the vw scene but that got a bit tit for tat mines got more shine than yours so i wanted some thing new, now iv gone jap i'll never go back ;-)

I started in this.
1.8 GTI
cimg0005eu3.jpg

then sold that n started work on this.
1.8 GTI 20vT running 260bhp
SAM_5919.jpg

SAM_5911.jpg

then i dont know why but i then got this, only had it 6 months
2.5i coupe
Picture2031.jpg

then came the civic.
its an 03 plate wiv 100k on the clock, full factory leather, powder coated wheels, spoon n1 cat back with unsilenced b pipe, aem v2 intake (for NOW)
heres some pics let me know what you think.
civictypeR001.jpg

civictypeR002.jpg

civictypeR003.jpg

civictypeR004.jpg

civictypeR005.jpg

civictypeR009.jpg

civictypeR010.jpg

civictypeR011.jpg

civictypeR012.jpg

civictypeR013.jpg

civictypeR014.jpg

civictypeR015.jpg

civictypeR023.jpg

civictypeR024.jpg

civictypeR025.jpg

civictypeR026.jpg

civictypeR029.jpg

civictypeR022.jpg

cheers
Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Civic needs a good polish and some tyre shine :lol:

Why didn't you like the Beemer?

Lol it's in for a full clay bar and detail in a week or so. It was just a bit sluggish from what I was used to. Good to drive *** and drifted nice.

I drove a 325 my mum was going to buy and it sounded like a motorbike on full chat. AFAIK it wasn't slow just felt heavy.

Ye it wasn't slow like you say it was heavy. But from what I was used to with the golf it was slow lol. It was using quite a lot of oil too 1l every thousand miles which didn't seem right to me.

Back