• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Injen Intake Manifold Cover fitted

Before: After: Pretty good I think. Will have to get the spark plug cover to match from Chris at Funky Styling soon. :)
  2. S

Smoked Side Repeaters

Continuing my stealth look, NHB, tints, black wheels, I want to get my side repeaters smoked... who is the best place online including bulbs? Ta. Si.
  3. S

Easytrack - Abbeville 20/5

Anyone else coming over this? I'm there along with a few other cars. Should be good. Never been to Abbeville so level playing ground all round. :D
  4. S

4 year old CTR - Warranty Worry

Hi Guys and Gals, My 2002 Civic has just had its 4th Birthday and its lovely. I've only had it 3 weeks or so and I'm loving every minute. However, reading this section, the thought of a steering rack or something serious going and landing me with a huge bill is quite worrying. I had a look...
  5. S

ABP Motorsport - 4wheel alignment and camber correction?

Hi All, Based in Kent, ABP is a mighty trek for me, so does anyone know anyone else who does a proper 4 wheel alignment and setup with camber correction for the CTR. I read their article in Banzai this month and think its probably something I should do. Thoughts? :)
Back