• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ABP Motorsport - 4wheel alignment and camber correction?

Hi All,

Based in Kent, ABP is a mighty trek for me, so does anyone know anyone else who does a proper 4 wheel alignment and setup with camber correction for the CTR.

I read their article in Banzai this month and think its probably something I should do.

Thoughts? :)

Anyone that can do this near surrey that is recommended???

I think I would like to get it done too.

I guess anyone who has alignment can set it up but i've read that settings aren't the same for all? or can someone tell us the settings if this is not the case? I will be needing camber adjusters for this too, the ABP one is only front adjusters isn't it, the price of it tells me that rear ones wouldn't be included.

:D

Redcap said:
Anyone that can do this near surrey that is recommended???

TGM are only a couple of junctions down the M3 so not that far.

Other option is Abbey M/S
They have all the gear and corner weighting stuff if your really serious.

Just contacted TGM so will see what they say. :)

4-wheel alignment + wheel weighting + caamber correction

:D

Well he's the man for the job then 8)

When he did my springs he didn't have the gear for this so I assumed he still didn't :oops:

When you booked in at TGM Sibine????

Redcap...Hes had the wheel alignment machine for a few months now, very cool toy 8)

Fire_2 said:
tbh u dont need wheel weighting.

Corner weighting, depends how serious you go really.

When mine is stripped out it will be fully corner weighted to ensure i keep the natural balance of the car :wink:

Hi Sara,

Hope your well. I've emailed off the website so will follow it up next week and get my baby booked in.

Si. :)

Sara said:
When you booked in at TGM Sibine????

Redcap...Hes had the wheel alignment machine for a few months now, very cool toy 8)

Sibine...seeing as its me who looks at the TGM emails etc.... :roll: Which day can you do and Ill check his diary tomorrow when Im back in the TGM office :D

wheel setup

hi there yes i also read this article and would like to no if anyones had this done by abp or anyone else ? does anyone do this in south yorkshire ? and is it worth having it done ? :p

If you know the settings(ABP settings) and find a four wheel alignment garage that you trust then there is nothing to it really.

Everyone raves about this GUY and this COMPANY setting there suspension which is fair enough, but if you can find someone who knows there stuff and is willing to work with you then its not rocket science.

I stay in Scotland and we have a company up here(Progrip) who only charge £45-£55 for four wheel alignment and adjustment.

I have watched it being done to ABP specs(and the guy has done over twenty type Rs) and wonder where they(ABP or anyone else) get there prices from.

I understand the development time that goes into the choice of settings from these companys but with a bit of searching anyone can find them.

Just my 2 cents worth without meaning to upset anyone!

And yes its one of the best mods you can do to the car!

Back