• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Spoon Gearknob and Vtec Indicator PICS

I haven't got round to wiring it up yet but when its up and running i'll get some more pics. It lights up one colour and changes colour when you hit Vtec :twisted: You can change it to all different colours as well :)
  2. C

Spoon Gearknob and Vtec Indicator PICS

Here's the latest additions to to the CTR's interior, well pleased with them :D Let me know what you think.
  3. C

apexi hayabusa

Bizza on here has one on his CTR. I very nice exhaust mate and sounds very nice too. Go for it mate before its too late :wink: Here's a couple pics of Bizza's
  4. C

Chav or Not???

What do we all reckon to these then?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8000951205&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 Kev
  5. C

Tanabe exhaust and AEM fitted PICS

Fitted Tanabe cat back exhaust system and AEM induction kit last week. Loving the mental sound i now get from Vtec with these on :twisted: and IMO the exhaust looks 8) Cheers to Sweepuk :D
  6. C

URGENT - please look!

Where will i get some of this Araldite stuff then cos i've never heard of it?? Cheers Kev
  7. C

AEM v1.

Fitted mine on Wednesday and loving it, especially vtec :twisted: And yeah you can really hear it kick in as well as feel it :D
  8. C

URGENT - please look!

You reckon i should just leave it glued then?? Might put another layer of glue around the break and maybe some tape too. Whats the best very strong tape thats gonna hold it in place??
  9. C

URGENT - please look!

I hope it aint £100 quid, its only a bit of plastic after all. What would happen if it broke while i was driving? Would the car just cut out or damage the engine or anything?
  10. C

URGENT - please look!

In this pic see where the bottom left bolt is for the air filter box, its just to the left of that. Right on the bottom right hand cornerof the red of the engine.
  11. C

URGENT - please look!

Sorry i know this is prob in the wrong section but i need help asap. I fitted my AEM cai late this afternoon and while tryin to pull the standard smaller breather hose off of the nipple the plastic actually snapped leaving a hole in the plastic and the nipple still in the end of the hose. I...
Back