• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L3nny

EP3 Catalytic Converter

I never got it fixed, the car passed it's next MOT and I have since sold it.
  2. L3nny

EP3 Catalytic Converter

They said only one sensor was coming up as faulty but with the cat off it makes sense to change both sensors at the same time. The cat does sound a little rattly but it's still doing it's job.
  3. L3nny

EP3 Catalytic Converter

Engine management light came on the dash so took it to a local mechanic who charged me £42 to tell my my cat is knackered. It passed the MOT 2 months ago so it can't be that badly gone but I would rather get it sorted soon. They gave me a quote of £238 for the cat plus £85x2 for the Lambda...
  4. L3nny

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Looks mint with those black alloys. I think I'll get mine painted when I can be bothered to get the wheels done.
  5. L3nny

I'm in the Midlands. Will will try and get some quotes locally.
  6. L3nny

Thanks for that, how much does it cost?
  7. L3nny

Just looked through this thread. My wheels need a re-furb and was thinking of getting them painted black. Could you stick some more pics up showing the side view of the car so I can see how black wheels look on a cosmic. Cheers. Also, what is FRSU?
  8. L3nny

Ep3 iPad install

There are already a number of dedicated Android head units on the market but they have a long way to come. It's definitely the way forward. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDo-j3e1Png&feature=related
  9. L3nny

ETO Sat Nav unit

Yer I see that now, but it had some hardware buttons and knobs on the side as well. Some of the units I have seen are just a screen and nothing else.
  10. L3nny

ETO Sat Nav unit

Just seen this on Ebay, looks like it has better functionality that the OEM sat nav uint. While still giving an OEM look. I have looked at other units and they are mostly touch screen ones which I find not very good to use when driving. Anyone had any experience...
  11. L3nny

My First Civic Type R

My surname is Leonard so kind of my real name To post a photo upload it to a website like photobucket, then copy the HTML link which appears under it then click on the image icon and paste it in there.
  12. L3nny

My First Civic Type R

Hi, nice car, good forum name lol
  13. L3nny

Recommend me some ICE

Hi. Picked up my EP3 Type R yesterday and while I love the car the stereo is pretty poor. The last few cars I have had have all had pretty decent OEM systems so I haven't installed any ICE for about 8 years and have no idea what's what. I would like a head unit I can put an SD card in to play...
Back