• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Yeah i had it done i can definitely feel the difference, even in the wet, it gives you a lot more confidence

Mate the cars looking top doller now i miss my bonnet andd wheels :( my ctr is standard now apart from my coilovers gutted, keep up the good work

Mate the cars looking top doller now i miss my bonnet andd wheels :( my ctr is standard now apart from my coilovers gutted, keep up the good work

Thanks im loving the wheels and bonnet , wheels are still mint i havnt curbed them yet (touch wood :lol:)

I want an adjustable spoiler now but cant find anyone selling one cheap :(

Just looked through this thread. My wheels need a re-furb and was thinking of getting them painted black. Could you stick some more pics up showing the side view of the car so I can see how black wheels look on a cosmic. Cheers.

Also, what is FRSU?

Fast Road Set Up

FRSU (Fast Road Set Up) is a term used for a series of geometry settings applied to cars.

It involves adjusting the camber and the toe of the wheels to give more traction and grip in the bend.

Its one of the most common mods done to the CTR.

You can't do this on OEM cars as you need adjustable camber arms and camber bolts to allow the adjustment.

Couple this with a set of springs and braces and you will have a stiff and much more planted car.

In my opinion its a fantastic mod.

your car is looking awesome mate
top job so far !!!!

i have not long had my cosmic grey ctr & i was thinking of getting a set of hid's
where did you get your kit from ??

Just looked through this thread. My wheels need a re-furb and was thinking of getting them painted black. Could you stick some more pics up showing the side view of the car so I can see how black wheels look on a cosmic. Cheers.

Also, what is FRSU?

this is without the centre caps though, i did them myself and bought some new H stickers to put on them afterwards, got the primer, paint, and laquer from halfords for £15 all in! see my thread in the coming week for pics of this :)

SAM_0228.jpg

your car is looking awesome mate
top job so far !!!!

i have not long had my cosmic grey ctr & i was thinking of getting a set of hid's
where did you get your kit from ??

If yours is a facelift then this is the kit i bought, you get the bulb holders included in this kit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Civic-Typ...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f01111270

make sure you leave a message when reviewing your payment telling them what temp you want , mine are 6000k

Have you still not got new wheel nuts? I painted mine with hammerite in the end to save money :)

they're next on my list, after a spoiler :lol:

Someones offered me a NHB adjustable spoiler (replica) for £160 and i should have it by friday

Apparantly its a good fit and with it being NHB i might just leave it like that , it should look ok with the gloss black alloys

they're next on my list, after a spoiler :lol:

Someones offered me a NHB adjustable spoiler (replica) for £160 and i should have it by friday

Apparantly its a good fit and with it being NHB i might just leave it like that , it should look ok with the gloss black alloys

Yeah I reckon it will look mint, maybe get your bonnet re-wrapped in gloss black to match too? :p

Looks mint with those black alloys. I think I'll get mine painted when I can be bothered to get the wheels done.

Back