• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cosmic Hamster

My Mugen EP3 30th Anniversary in the Wet

nice pics.... some tyre gel would really finish it off! :cool: lovin the mugen bits
  2. Cosmic Hamster

My clean ep3!

like it mate.. wheels really set it off
  3. Cosmic Hamster

The Cleaning Guide

Excellent... There are also some guides with photo's on www.polishedbliss.co.uk :cool:
  4. Cosmic Hamster

NHB plus Collonite =.........

Yup, thats the way forward i think Andy... i went to the Detailing World open day and was shown how to use the PC.. as far as they were concerned you can't really go far wrong, as long as you start on the lightest pad and polish! :D
  5. Cosmic Hamster

NHB plus Collonite =.........

You have a PC eh.. excellent stuff.. what polish did you use on it, i been reading how soft the honda paint is.. Looks excellent there AC :D
  6. Cosmic Hamster

Silly question maybe?

he he he! Cheeky! :P
  7. Cosmic Hamster

Silly question maybe?

it was seeing the 52 plate cosmic in grimsby that got me wondering :D
  8. Cosmic Hamster

Silly question maybe?

nice one! Cheers! Rob
  9. Cosmic Hamster

Silly question maybe?

Might be a daft question... but..... Am i right in thinking the "facelift" version came out in 2004 - had the different front bumper, lights and interior etc and the cosmic grey was available from then? or was the cosmic grey around befoer then? :? :?: Cheers! Rob
  10. Cosmic Hamster

Mmmm Lovely Carbon!

Looking sweet there Judderman! :D love the carbon....
  11. Cosmic Hamster

My Cosmic.....

nice.. the fastest colour too :D 8)
  12. Cosmic Hamster

Stoptec brakes

wow, they look awesome! i think the std brakes are good... so they must be :twisted:
  13. Cosmic Hamster

Where to get your wheels refurbished

chief.. loving that avatar!! :lol:
Back