• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stoptec brakes

Just ordered them direct from Stoptech as they seem to be the only people that currently have them in stock, hope I ordered the correct ones

"Part Number: 31-326-1101-99
Description: 328x28mm StopTech AeroRotor friction ring with patented, high flow vane design. This rotor has 16.5mm air gap and discard thickness of 26mm. All StopTech replacement AeroRotor friction rings include a hat mounting hardware kit."

I've just checked for now Paul and that seems to be right. I did worry for a second as the part no. was different to the one I originally had but then I remembered that I paid a little extra for the zinc coated discs. You can always contact Stoptech and ask them confirm the part number for you to be sure.

Friendy said:
Thought about the zinc coated ones, but I don't think they will have chance to rust.

Not with you at the wheel :lol: :lol:

Friendy if you get really desperate I may be able to source some before Silverstone :wink:

All those mountain roads in Europe, I was the only one that did not brake fade when pushing really hard

Sara said:
Friendy if you get really desperate I may be able to source some before Silverstone :wink:

Cheers Sara they turned up this morning, got stung for tax but still a little cheaper than Abbey, and they only took 3 days to get here.

Friendy said:
Sara said:

Cheers Sara they turned up this morning, got stung for tax but still a little cheaper than Abbey, and they only took 3 days to get here.

you ordered those discs for me yet?

Friendy said:
Did it today, depending on how busy they are should be here some time this week

nice one I'm having trouble stopping at the moment lol anyway YHPM

Well the new discs fitted, and were fully tested at Silverstone on Thursday, even more amazing cannot begin to explain the feeling of coming down the hanger straight at 140mph plus :twisted: , waiting and out braking an elise :twisted:

Although did burn my hand :cry: on the wheel when I took them off to change back for the drive home.

Liam once again thankyou,

Stoptech rule :D/

Friendy said:
Well the new discs fitted, and were fully tested at Silverstone on Thursday, even more amazing cannot begin to explain the feeling of coming down the hanger straight at 140mph plus :twisted: , waiting and out braking an elise :twisted:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Friendy said:
Although did burn my hand :cry: on the wheel when I took them off to change back for the drive home.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Friendy said:
Liam once again thankyou,

Stoptech rule :D/

Glad your happy with them Paul :wink: although everytime I read how getting on with them I miss them more and more :cry: :cry:

when you go to order them they only come up as black or red but they have options for a few others

also does the big brake kit come discs, pads etc?

Back