• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. j1thu

Facelift H1 LED bulb

Purchased a pair of LED H1 bulbs to go in my EP3 as the standard bulbs are awful. Just found out that it's an MOT failure to have LED H1 bulbs fitted. Has anyone fitted H1 LED bulbs and if so, did it pass MOT? What is the alternative please? Thanks
  2. j1thu

Polybush vs Energy Suspension

I'm looking to get a polyurethane bush kit for my CTR. I've seen on the Tegiwa website a kit by Polybush (£313.96) and a kit by Energy Suspension (£175). What's the difference apart from price? Is the Polybush kit worth the extra dough? Any advice is appreciated Jithu Sent from my Nexus 4...
  3. j1thu

Ep3 aerial loom

Hi, Just looking to replace my OEM aerial with a DAB one and I noticed that the OEM loom has two wires. Am I right in saying that one wire connects to the back of the radio and the other one is just an earth? Cheers Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  4. j1thu

DAB Aerial

Hi, Anyone fitted one of these to an ep3? http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/Kinetic_DRA-6003_FM-AM_DAB_car_aerial.html Cheers Jithu Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  5. j1thu

EP3 front fogs

Just swapped my EP3 for a Premier Edition and it comes with front fog lights. Do the fog lights sit flush to the bumper or is there a gap? Cheers Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  6. j1thu

Noise from Air Conditioning

Hi all, I haven't driven my car in over 2 months. I started it last week and when the A/C was turned on there was a hissing/metallicy type noise coming from the centre vents. In my mind, the noise sounds like a sword being sharpened on a sharpening wheel or a wheel rubbing against something...
  7. j1thu

Fog Light Kit from the US

Has anyone bought these and if so, how did you get on? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&vxp=mtr&item=220929226349 They are much cheaper than a Main Dealer kit and I'm tempted. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks
  8. j1thu

Air con regas

If anyone is looking to regas their air con on EP3 Type R, the system takes 525 +/- 25 grams
  9. j1thu

Remove Headlamp Lens

Evening all, Apologies if this question has been asked before. My N/S headlamp is condensated. Would someone know if the headlamp lens can be removed so that I can clean and reseal it please? I have an EP3 facelift Type R Thanks
  10. j1thu

Interior repair

When I purchased my CTR, the interior was a little scratched.The rear plastic sides and boot trims were marked.A mate of mine carries out trim repairs, from seats to dash and door cards. He repaired my trims and bought them back to new. I feel that I need to praise his work and plug his...
  11. j1thu

EP3 Front Wheel Tracking

Evening all. My EP3 Type R pulls very slightly to the right and so I'd like to carry out front wheel tracking. Could one of you please tell me what the readings should be in minutes and degrees? I'm using Dunlop gauges Thanks
  12. j1thu

EP3 facelift poor radio reception

Morning all, Firstly, apologies if this has been posted before. My CTR has poor radio reception and I think that there is something wrong as my old man has a Civic 1.6 on an 03 plate and his reception is much better than mine. :( Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
Back