• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Air con regas

If anyone is looking to regas their air con on EP3 Type R, the system takes 525 +/- 25 grams

Awesome! I was looking to do this soon!

looks like you are very close to me! what colour is your EP, Ill keep an eye out for you!

Satin Silver 30th an 53 plate! I am also just out of Maidstone! I'll defo keep my eye out for you.

if you're looking for a quick regas, belive it or not KwikFit do a regas service, which is cheap as heck and comes with a money back guarantee if the temp doesn't drop on your system. Great for the Type R's with pipe blockages on the aircon.

if you're looking for a quick regas, belive it or not KwikFit do a regas service, which is cheap as heck and comes with a money back guarantee if the temp doesn't drop on your system. Great for the Type R's with pipe blockages on the aircon.

just had a look at the website, from £29.99. if its that low that would be awesome.

Back