• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FN2 FN2 Turbo Kit

Hi All, I have just recently bought an FN2 after owning an EP3 for many years which was kept as pretty much stock with minor breathing MODs, The FN2 I have is low mileage so I am thinking of going down the turbo route. The issue is I am unsure if a bolt on turbo kit for an ep3 would fit the fn2...
  2. D

SuperPro wishbone bushes?

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used the super pro wishbone bushes without the caster angle and what they think of them.
  3. D

braking problem....

Hi Guys, Ive been getting a very feint click sound that can be felt on the passenger foot well which occurs when im braking soflty, ive recently changed my discs n pads all around and never used to get this sound before, sometimes (most) it doesnt happen and it will come back know and again...
  4. D

Gearbox whine

Hi there,, I seem to have been hearing a noise which i believe is coming from the gearbox. When i press down or release the clutch the noise does not change but when i press the clutch and then put it in gear the noise seems to dissapear and comes back when i take it out of gear and release the...
Back