• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

17x 7.5 rota's with 225/45's

I'm not 100% but I think you'll be fine mate. The fronts will have loads of room and to be honest if your rolled at the rear you should be ok. Are you running any negative camber mate? If so should fit fine
  2. W

Flywheel and Clutch Upgrade

I used a clockwise motion flywheel and new oem Honda clutch when I had my gearbox work done. It sometimes bogs down in traffic but nothing too bad. Does make the car really responsive and revvy I love it!
  3. W

Decat pipe not fitting help

Is it maybe for a fn2? As that's miles off fitting pal
  4. W

Engine mounts and torque dampner

If you don't mind extra vibrations I would recommend innovative mounts. They make everything so much tighter and stop wheel hop to help with traction problems. They do vibrate though and you get some resonance from them at constant revs such as cruising on the motorway. I use the street 60a ones...
  5. W

M2 exhaust

I have the jap style backbox on mine with a silenced mid pipe and Tegiwa header its loud. Before I had a Unsilenced mid pipe and it was too much. Lift off the accelerator and it droned so much. Headache inducing loud is what I classed it as!
Back