• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Karlos

Time for a diff

Think I paid £1500 fitted all in for my Quaiffe Diff, clutchmasters FX300 clutch and flywheel. Fitting took a full day at CPL Best money i ever spent tbh
  2. Karlos

First MOT looming

Mine went into ADH for it's first ticket this morning.... no phone call yet <gulp> :roll: :lol:
  3. Karlos

Insurance for supercharged CTR

I went with Greenlight this year as I planned on a JRSC in september this year. They're quote on my car was £300 cheaper than my current insurer and once the JRSC went on they only wanted an extra £90. Good cover too. I've been insured with Greenlight before when i owned Impreza's and...
  4. Karlos

JRSC Owners - Who are you insured with?

Thanks Dynax, I've been with both before actually, Adrian Flux with my first hot hatch in fact (B Reg XR2 in '93) :D Found it to be an absolute ball ache when making a claim however which put me off them for life to be honest. Greenlight weren't so bad... back in my Chav days when I had...
  5. Karlos

JRSC Owners - Who are you insured with?

Hey all, My insurance is up begining of August, and the car is booked in for a JRSC at CPL for September. I have a feeling that Liverpool Victoria (my current insurer's) are going to tell me to do one if I inform them of the impending upgrade when I renew so I was wondering with whom all...
  6. Karlos

clutch masters?

The fx300
  7. Karlos

clutch masters?

I'll let you know on Tuesday I guess! I'm off up to CPL on Monday next week for my LSD to be fitted along with a Clutch Masters clutch and flywheel. Should be an interesting 2 hour drive back.
  8. Karlos

Carbon Bonnet

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the carbon look to be honest and would prefer a painted bonnet. Also the vents in the Vis bonnet don't seem to be as good as the genuine Mugen ones? How much would one usually expect to pay for a Mugen bonnet then compared to the Vis one?
  9. Karlos

Carbon Bonnet

No one have the Mugen Bonnet?
  10. Karlos

View Posts Since Last Visit - Not working

Seems to be behaving now since removing the www. Have updated my favourites entry now. Thanks Sharky. :)
  11. Karlos

Aye, it seems to work ok now that i've been on the site for a while. It only seems to cause a problem when coming back to the site in a new web browser. For example if I use the search now It shows me all the posts that have been modified since i original came to the site and posted this...
  12. Karlos

Hi all, This is a great search and I use it on all other forums to find whats been added and changed on the boards since I last visited. For some reason though it doesn't work for me here :( Just comes up with empty search. Is it something I'm doing?
Back