• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

View Posts Since Last Visit - Not working

Hi all,

This is a great search and I use it on all other forums to find whats been added and changed on the boards since I last visited. For some reason though it doesn't work for me here :( Just comes up with empty search. Is it something I'm doing?

Hmmm... seems to be working fine for me, mate.

Ensure you are accessing the site as type-r-owners.co.uk (i.e. without the "www" prefix), clear your cookies, exit your browser, and then start it up again. See if this fixes your problem...

Aye, it seems to work ok now that i've been on the site for a while. It only seems to cause a problem when coming back to the site in a new web browser. For example if I use the search now It shows me all the posts that have been modified since i original came to the site and posted this thread. I'll try everything you suggest mind and try accessing the site without the www :)

Karlos said:
I'll try everything you suggest mind and try accessing the site without the www :)

Nice one, mate. It's recommended that the "www" be dropped otherwise browers and their cookies get their undergarments in a twist and things stop working properly, people have to log in twice, etc., etc. As annoying as this can be it's not something admin can fix at this end... otherwise we would. :wink:

Seems to be behaving now since removing the www. Have updated my favourites entry now. Thanks Sharky. :)

Karlos said:
Seems to be behaving now since removing the www. Have updated my favourites entry now. Thanks Sharky. :)

I have just done the same cheers sharky!

:smt023

Back