• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

heater failure

Cheers griffin thought i was looking at an expensive job there!! luckily only £20.00 out of pocket,merry xmas..
  2. B

heater failure

Er yes, i will take your word for it lol,because i havent got a clue about electrics/mechanical stuff,only basic knowledge i.e servicing etc..I just paint cars,thanks for looking at my thread anyway,hope you have a good christmas....
  3. B

heater failure

It was the resistor thats sits behind the ecu, behind the glove box...I think it was the power resistor..£20 from scrapyard so not broke the bank!
  4. B

heater failure

It was my resistor that was the problem,all help was greatly appreciated,thanks for your help...:D
  5. B

heater failure

Ok thanks for your help i will give it ago,
  6. B

heater failure

I also took the relay out of the other civic and put it in mine and still nothing,Could it be the actual switches?if so how do you get them out ,i know it comes out as a unit,do you have any pictures/diagrams that i could follow..
  7. B

heater failure

Any other tests or have i tested the right way?
  8. B

heater failure

I took the relay out of mine and put it in another civic the same as mine ,and that heater was working...
  9. B

heater failure

I have checked the relay,the fuse, the fan motor,all are working,could it be the actual switches,if so how do you remove the part,thanks..
  10. B

heater problems

Can anybody help,my heater on my 52 plate civic type r has stopped working,when i turn it on nothing happens the fan doesnt turn or anything,i have checked the fuses,the heater relay, checked the fan motor,all working,any ideas anyone,could it be the actual switches on dashboard?If so how do you...
  11. B

heater failure

Hi thanks for your reply,it was working fine,then just stopped,nothing on the switch inside car,could it be the relay located under the bonnet?
  12. B

heater failure

can anyone help please,as of an hour ago my heater has stopped working on my 52 plate civic type r,the fuse is ok,any suggestions urgent help needed ,thanks.
  13. B

suspension noise..

Is that the 3 bolts on top of suspension shock absorber,if so i have checked them and they are all good..
  14. B

suspension noise..

Er not mechanically educated,top mounts?
  15. B

suspension noise..

Hi can anyone help,i have a 52 plate civic type r,when going over these quality british roads of ours,I have a knocking/noise,i think it is coming from nsf,i have changed anti roll bar links,drop links,bottom arm bush,any body got any ideas,I have had 2 mechanics look at it now,they can hear it...
  16. B

Oil questions and recommendations here

oil recommendations.. Thanks for your help ,its greatly appreciated..
  17. B

engine oil the mobil 1 oil i use is fully syntheyic 0w 40,once again thanks.
  18. B

Ihave a 52 plate honda civic type r with 91 500 miles on clock,normally put mobil 1 in it,is this the best ,for mileage of my car,also which is best gearbox oil,thanks..
Back