• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

So attended Ultimate Automotive Sunday past. Good turnout, for a great cause. Here's a few photos taken of the car. I wasn't happy with the front fitment so after the show I fittet spacers and pulled my arches more by hand. Things are pretty tight now :D Rear also had spacers...
  2. M

Few more photos had on my phone Had fog light retrofitted for mot to Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. M

Few more photos, albeit not very good ones. For those interested my instagram is: @tim_s2k Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. M

I'll just leave these here... And one I took myself just from my phone lol. Looks pretty terrible next to the pro shots ha! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. M

So a good friend did his thing with light painting. I'll let the photos do the talking Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. M

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. M

Gave the car it's first bath since the wrap. Love the colour more and more every day. Again my photos don't do it justice. Wish I had somewhere to take this to get half decent photos in a nice location lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. M

Few more from weekend. First time I got to see it in daylight. Looks so much better in person. My photos don't do it justice at all. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. M

Full polish would look amazing, we'll see after winter. I'll have a good think about it. Not sure about neo chrome wheels. Not too fussed on them lol. Yeah they're very expensive. It's because they source genuine oem.lights brand new to retrofit. So they already cost around 800 before they've...
  10. M

Few before and after shots from when I first bought the car to now. Plenty still more to come though... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. M

I do like the bronze but I'm also thinking of black chrome or just a nice silver. Hmm see how the bronze anodised finish holds up over winter. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. M

Thanks buddy. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. M

And before the wrap with the new tail lights. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. M

Thanks guys. Bit gutted I'll never get to see my old carbon mugen rep hardtop on it. Would have looked amazing. Maybe get another one day eh? ;) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. M

So not the best photos but you get the idea. The colour is incredible. Sometimes it can look more blue, majority of the time purple. Can't wait to see it in proper day light at the weekend. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. M

Cheers fellas Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. M

Thanks mate. It's wrap mate. Arlon amethyst. Candy purple. It's amazing!!! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. M

Cheers guys. Had a full carbon hardtop mate. Sold it few months ago. Prefer driving with the roof down, even in the colder months, provided it's dry. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. M

So this just happened. Can't wait to pick car up this evening! :twisted:
  20. M

Correct. Car Shop Glow. And the mirrors are APR same as my wing and front splitter. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. M

Yessss... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. M

That will be epic. Would love a skyline :( Maybe one day.
  23. M

Well my drive height camber is -3 up front and -5 rear [emoji38] Before alignment is was dangerous. After bringing my crazy toe specs in to zero front and 0.2 total rear it handles like a dream again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. M

Haha. Probably should have pretended I had broken down tbh. Good looking girl lol. Thanks man. Last plans happening in a couple of weeks. I say last but what I mean is "last" for some time just. Nee to focus on saving. House deposit and wedding to pay for lol. Poor car will have to be patient...
  25. M

Wrong sizes for my liking. 235/40 didn't stretch enough, 225/35 was too stretched and 225/40 just right. Just had alignment done on Monday past there. Be interesting to see how long these last :D
  26. M

Shout out to the nice blonde who thought I had broken down and offered to help. When I explained I was just taking a few quick snaps she found it quite funny. And drive height Few updates in next couple of weeks ;) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  27. M

It is man. Can't wait to get some proper photos that do it justice lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  28. M

Yeah my friend is professional photographer. He's very kindly agreed to do proper shoot of it so hopefully then get good rolling shots and I'll try get video to. I can take a stationary video showing exhaust sound myself though as don't think I've done one. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  29. M

New favorite place... Tyre shop lol. Been here 4 or more times in last month lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  30. M

Thanks Ed. Appreciate it Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  31. M

Cheers mate. You should definitely consider s2000. Great cars. Ep3s awesome to though. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  32. M

Got bit by that pesky bug again... Car Shop Glow tail lights. Japanese craftsmanship at it's finest. Just the agonising wait now. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  33. M

Thanks buddy. Stance isn't for everyone. But I've always looked at features on stancenation, illest etc and thought yeah I'd love to try that. Pleased with how it's turned out. Few more pieces to come then I need to settle down for a while get myself a house lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using...
  34. M

Thanks man. Still in two minds about taking the wing off for the carbon duckbill I had before. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  35. M

Few drive height shots... And few others after quick wash Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  36. M

Cheers fellas. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  37. M

Thanks man. Ha it's raised a few eyebrows and most hate it, but is exactly how I wanted it and wouldn't have it any other way. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  38. M

// StayTilted \\ HurtinFeelings Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  39. M

I have over fenders already. I'm not fitting them as I want to enjoy the car fitted on stock body first. The over fenders I have are mad wide and even the 10.5j +22 would be extremely sunk with them. I need around 13j+15 with them. I will make these fit on stock body. Sent from my SM-G935F...
  40. M

Of course it's not to everyone's liking but that's why modifying is so fun. Everyone's different. I'm pleased with how the front sits. Rear need a good bit of work but I'll get there. Just to wait on camber kit from the States now. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  41. M

Camber kit ordered and I'll prob need about an inch flare lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  42. M

Cheers mate. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  43. M

These rears are no joke lol. To be continued... Though the fronts look unreal if I do say so myself. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  44. M

Yeah I'll be stretching nankang ns2's. Weird seeing stretched r888's lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  45. M

Little stretch never did anyone no harm lol. Going to get fresh rubber on them but again there will be a little stretch as I need it for the stance I'm after. Won't be to everyone's taste. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  46. M

Picked up some grid drifts couple of days ago ;) just so happens they're finished in the exact same anodised matte bronze just like the genuine te's. Win! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  47. M

Some Project Mu floating racing lugs arrived Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  48. M

Yesterday saw the first topless drive of the year. About time to. No better feeling! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  49. M

Wheels be ready in about a week hopefully lol. Then just fine tune the stance. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  50. M

Few photos from Letstance last weekend. As you can see I badly need my new wheels to be ready lol. Thanks to Reinis for the superb shots. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  51. M

Looks terrible doesn't it lol. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  52. M

That offset though... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  53. M

Rocking the stocks for a while. Impatient for new wheels. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  54. M

So my enkeis sold. Managed to get cash and a set of grid drifts in px for them. Happy with that tbh. The rotas will most likely be used as winter wheels or even sold if I need the money but ideally I'll hang on to them. As for my other set of new wheels I can't wait to get them sorted and on...
  55. M

Think teal would work really well with the moonrock Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  56. M

Initially thinking teal. Matte teal centres and shiny sort of teal finish for the lips with gold hardware? Or matte grey or bronze centres with gloss black lips? Or any other suggestions? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  57. M

Thanks mate. So I might just have new wheels on the way :p Absolutely buzzing. They will need work but hopefully be on the car in a few weeks time. This is what was really missing and I cant wait to see them on. In two minds about the colour choice. See what you guys think.
  58. M

Thanks mate. It does but I'm getting Fed up with the wheels. They no longer suit the look of the car even though I love them. Just don't fit into what I'm trying to achieve. Hardtop was up for sale and swiftly changed my mind. I'm going to paint it to match car. Getting tired of the full carbon...
  59. M

Thank you :) Might as well throw up another photo from last weekend. Few more things planned but we'll see if I can sell these wheels first. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  60. M

Hey guys, if anyone is looking a mint set of Enkei RPF1 in sbc finish, mine are for sale. 17x9 +45 square with 245/40/17 Hankook Ventus Evo v12's all round. Great set of wheels, weighing around 7kg each just.
  61. M

Cheers guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. M

Few photos from yesterday. Weather was too nice not to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  63. M

Those wheels aren't really to my tastes tbh but I can see where the attraction comes from. Don't think they'd suit the S either. Actually found a photo of an S with the d240's. Not keen on the asm front bumper so I don't know if it's putting me off a little. The wheels are just in standard...
  64. M

Also looked at Rotiforms, but still drawn to ccw and ag more. Ag however is far more than I'd be prepared to pay, even compared with ccw. 6500 USD for wheels is too much for me. Atm ccw d240 is exactly what I'm after, but I've changed my mind quite a few times already. However from now until...
  65. M

All cast wheels. For three piece, I'd guess they'd be pretty damn heavy? Just not as eye catching those designs as some of ccw's. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  66. M

I haven't personally. Know a friend that has though. Thinks it's at least a couple of months lead time. But I'm not totally certain. Ordering parts from Japan, I'm use to waiting a while anyway. I'd likely go custom colour to do that would also add to cost and increase lead time. Sent from my...
  67. M

Yup expensive but when you see they are fully forged 3 piece wheels and every order is a custom order then you realise why they are that price. Absolutely worth it. Can't wait until I have the cash ;) Those would look stunning on the Vette. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. M

Stunning. Just the main site bud, http://weldwheels.com/ccwheel/ When I finally get round to ordering them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. M

I agree. Closely followed by the d110 3 piece but these are definately my favorite ccw's. Decisions decisions lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  70. M

Thanks fellas. Appreciate the kind words. Got my eye on these also, think they'd really set car off. What you think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  71. M

Think I'll be saving a while yet lmao Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  72. M

Yeah man. Always loved them and now you can see where this build is heading lol. Just need to get the colours right. Money is the only issue now, I'm meant to be saving for house deposit lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  73. M

Few in mind. Colours I decide may change. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  74. M

I agree with you bud. But right now I can't afford the wheels I want and therefore 20mm spacers will fill out the rear until I can. The sunk look in the rear let's it down more so than the wheels itself. I'm hoping spacers will do the trick until new wheels come. The new wheels will be 12j rear...
  75. M

Gave the car a bath yesterday and a buddy took a few quick snaps of her after. Photos turned out incredible even in low light. He's a genius with a camera. Buzzing for the proper shoot to come. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  76. M

Cheers bud. Got a proper photoshoot booked in couple of weeks weather permitting. Will be good to get much better photos of the car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. M

It's cool. Won't be to everyone's taste [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  78. M

Lol, not a fan bud? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  79. M

Mugen 200

Beautiful. Would love one of these for mine but can't justify the cost lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  80. M

Cheers guys. Appreciate the kind words. Very tricky to fit due to my exhaust. Exhaust fouls the diffuser and thus it has to sit this way. Ideally I'd have it tight to where it meets side of rear bumper but unfortunately can't because of exhaust. Might be able to make small corrections which...
  81. M

Got my voltex diffuser fitted, and although the car is filthy had to take some quick snaps. http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/timmy_long88/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsxs4gsr2c.jpeg.html]...
  82. M

Diffuser was delivered today. It's so beautiful! That weave
  83. M

Although she takes all my £££ I still love her :p
  84. M

Ok so I've decided against selling the hardtop and instead will look to paint it to match rest of car, leaving the carbon sides. I've also managed to sell my coilovers and have picked up a double skin carbon voltex rear diffuser. Looks beautiful if I do say so myself.
  85. M

Guess it's just the wrong time of year to expect anyone to have that cash. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  86. M

Thanks mate :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  87. M

Selling my double skin carbon fibre hardtop. Its a mugen rep from Rockstar Garage in the States and is their premium version. Looking £1500 for it. If you know anyone with an s2000 looking a hardtop send them my way please
  88. M

Not unless they're just the calipers similar to the spoon ones. In which then it would represent about £200 saving. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  89. M

Got the works bell lock to go with the snap off. Quality is excellent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  90. M

I haven'tb no. They wouldn't fit behind the wheels :( another reason I'm looking to change at some point and go more aggressive again. Will be getting some wider fenders to. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  91. M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  92. M

Got my keys wheel and works bell snap off fitted today [emoji119] Also grabbed a few quick snaps when I went out for a spin. The hell am I scraping on?!? Oh it's just a leaf... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  93. M

Thanks buddy. Not everyone thinks so but I love it even more now!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  94. M

Here's a photo taken of the struts and bags before install Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  95. M

Cheers fellas. Small update, burnt titanium bolts... It's all in the details! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  96. M

I haven't had a real good go yet as I'm still sitting up the presets and all that. Car also needs an alignment. Once I get the app on phone up and running and firmware update done then will be easier to set presets as I can do it standing outside car looking at it. First impressions though I...
  97. M

So this happened.... I guess someone had to do it! Delighted with it and a very tidy install. Not ott which is what I wanted to avoid. Fitment needs a bit of work. The rear 15mm spacers i got didn't fit with the rpf1s due to the recess behind the wheels not being deep enough. Only other option...
  98. M

Car booked in for Friday to have the work carried out! Can't actually wait! :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  99. M

A few maybe wondering, but I sold the second hand keys racing wheel and picked this up brand new. Also sold the second hand works bell boss and picked up the short boss and quick release with lock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back