• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Not my cup o fish personally but a great wheel, and pleased you're happy with it ! Look forward to the high quality photoshoot no doubt coming soon
Of course it's not to everyone's liking but that's why modifying is so fun. Everyone's different. I'm pleased with how the front sits. Rear need a good bit of work but I'll get there. Just to wait on camber kit from the States now.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What about overfenders?

It would mean you wouldn't need as much camber?
I have over fenders already. I'm not fitting them as I want to enjoy the car fitted on stock body first.
The over fenders I have are mad wide and even the 10.5j +22 would be extremely sunk with them. I need around 13j+15 with them.

I will make these fit on stock body.

Not realy a fan of stanced cars but that's 1 good looking s2k

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy. Stance isn't for everyone. But I've always looked at features on stancenation, illest etc and thought yeah I'd love to try that. Pleased with how it's turned out. Few more pieces to come then I need to settle down for a while get myself a house lol.

Got bit by that pesky bug again... Car Shop Glow tail lights. Japanese craftsmanship at it's finest. Just the agonising wait now.

Looks hard as nails mate, makes me almost wish I got an S2K over my EP3 Type R.

I'll definitely be following this for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back