• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Yeah loving the colour choice here too and the lights look epic.

Would love to see a carbon hard top on there ;)
Cheers guys. Had a full carbon hardtop mate. Sold it few months ago. Prefer driving with the roof down, even in the colder months, provided it's dry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bl00dy hell!!! That looks stunning :cool: Is it paint or wrap? Whatever it is, I love it, can't beat a bit of Cadburys inspired colour choice ;)

Bl00dy hell!!! That looks stunning :cool: Is it paint or wrap? Whatever it is, I love it, can't beat a bit of Cadburys inspired colour choice ;)
Thanks mate. It's wrap mate. Arlon amethyst. Candy purple. It's amazing!!!

Looks sensational dude. Its a great choice of colour.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So not the best photos but you get the idea. The colour is incredible. Sometimes it can look more blue, majority of the time purple. Can't wait to see it in proper day light at the weekend.

Looks awesome! As someone else already said a Carbon hard top would look amazing !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Bit gutted I'll never get to see my old carbon mugen rep hardtop on it. Would have looked amazing. Maybe get another one day eh? ;)

Back