• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

I feel like the wheels need to be q different colour to work better with the purple. I'm not sure what colour to suggest though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I feel like the wheels need to be q different colour to work better with the purple. I'm not sure what colour to suggest though.

I do like the bronze but I'm also thinking of black chrome or just a nice silver. Hmm see how the bronze anodised finish holds up over winter.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

^^ Black chrome or something.

same as Ed, liking the colour but wheels look a bit "plain" now dare I say it.

Few before and after shots from when I first bought the car to now. Plenty still more to come though...

How about lairy wrap, lairy wheels? Fully polished or Neo Chromed with a black clear to just bring them down slightly? If you're going to do it, do it right, amiright? ;)

I really want the Car Shop Glow rears for the 32, but I just can't justify the cost of them, especially if I run a wall and they get trashed :lol:

How about lairy wrap, lairy wheels? Fully polished or Neo Chromed with a black clear to just bring them down slightly? If you're going to do it, do it right, amiright? ;)

I really want the Car Shop Glow rears for the 32, but I just can't justify the cost of them, especially if I run a wall and they get trashed
Full polish would look amazing, we'll see after winter. I'll have a good think about it. Not sure about neo chrome wheels. Not too fussed on them lol.

Yeah they're very expensive. It's because they source genuine oem.lights brand new to retrofit. So they already cost around 800 before they've started.
Get custom lights to retrofit your existing ones just?

It almost looks like a photoshop compared to when it was stock.

Few more from weekend. First time I got to see it in daylight. Looks so much better in person. My photos don't do it justice at all.

carbon skirts would look good on it, running all the way around the bottom then.

Gave the car it's first bath since the wrap. Love the colour more and more every day.
Again my photos don't do it justice.

Wish I had somewhere to take this to get half decent photos in a nice location lol.

So a good friend did his thing with light painting. I'll let the photos do the talking

Looks stunning in the last photo dude

Back