• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Hey guys, if anyone is looking a mint set of Enkei RPF1 in sbc finish, mine are for sale. 17x9 +45 square with 245/40/17 Hankook Ventus Evo v12's all round. Great set of wheels, weighing around 7kg each just.

Just had a quick look through this from start to finish (mainly the pics). You've done a great job of it. One of the nicer modified S2ks I've seen.

Just had a quick look through this from start to finish (mainly the pics). You've done a great job of it. One of the nicer modified S2ks I've seen.
Thank you :)

Might as well throw up another photo from last weekend. Few more things planned but we'll see if I can sell these wheels first.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Honestly love this car, its perfect. I bet it makes you smile everytime you see it! Were you saying a while back you were going to change the hardtop?

Honestly love this car, its perfect. I bet it makes you smile everytime you see it! Were you saying a while back you were going to change the hardtop?
Thanks mate. It does but I'm getting Fed up with the wheels. They no longer suit the look of the car even though I love them. Just don't fit into what I'm trying to achieve.
Hardtop was up for sale and swiftly changed my mind. I'm going to paint it to match car. Getting tired of the full carbon look.
It's carbon inside and that's why I wanted the double skin carbon. For the interior not exterior. Will look better painted.

Again if anyone looking enkei rpf1 17x9 ,+45 with 245/40/17 tyres all round give me a shout. They absolutely mint. No scuffs at all.

Thanks mate. So I might just have new wheels on the way :p Absolutely buzzing. They will need work but hopefully be on the car in a few weeks time. This is what was really missing and I cant wait to see them on.
In two minds about the colour choice. See what you guys think.

Initially thinking teal. Matte teal centres and shiny sort of teal finish for the lips with gold hardware?

Or matte grey or bronze centres with gloss black lips?

Or any other suggestions?

TEAAAAL

type-112-wheels-honda-s2000.jpg

So my enkeis sold. Managed to get cash and a set of grid drifts in px for them. Happy with that tbh. The rotas will most likely be used as winter wheels or even sold if I need the money but ideally I'll hang on to them.

As for my other set of new wheels I can't wait to get them sorted and on the car.

Back