• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scot

Squeaky Clutch?

hmmm thats not good ed mate! I'll need to put her in next chance i get because its not letting up at all!
  2. scot

Squeaky Clutch?

Cheers loxy, I'll have a look through the firewall in the morning and if I can't sort it will take it to Honda, was hoping I wouldn't have to because of work! Service department never opens on a Saturday in Aberdeen :( Thanks! :D
  3. scot

Squeaky Clutch?

Hi peeps, just a quick question if any one can help me understand why my clutch pedal squeaks as it fully reaches the floor. Ive put some grease round the spring and pin then when that didnt work sprayed some wd40 but still not letting up. Hope this is not a fault! Thanks and hope every one is...
  4. scot

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

got them yesterday, thanks mook :D
  5. scot

cheers mate, 17 quid send for 2 pairs. :D
  6. scot

hi mook, these stickers still available? ill send money to your paypal account once i get confirmation. cheers, scotty
  7. scot

Picnic Table and Oil :)

yeah ill be staying with a honda dealer all the way. wouldnt let any one else near it :D
  8. scot

yeah mate i will do the morns morning :D sweet, thanks :D was just looking at your jdm ep3 thread and your car is stunning mate, very nice car :D
  9. scot

ah i see, yeah ill give him a shout. cheers
  10. scot

i have a 2010 civic mugen thanks for oils :) oh right, cool. Cheers
  11. scot

Hello again peeps, hope everyone had a good Christmas and are ready for the new year coming in:) was just a quick question tae see if any one knows where i can buy the larger spoiler for my mugen? The old man calls it a picnic table and im wanting to put one on :D if any one knows a website...
  12. scot

Hello Peeps, Im Scotty :D

thanks very much peeps :D cheers mate, shes my pride and joy xD
  13. scot

Hello Peeps, Im Scotty :D

Hello, my name is Scott Williamson and im a new member of the type-r owners club. I have recently purchased a mugen type r ( attached ) and just wanted to say hello! I bide waaaaay north of scotland where the type r never gets out tae play when it snows in Peterheed! Once the busy part of xmas...
Back