• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Squeaky Clutch?

Hi peeps, just a quick question if any one can help me understand why my clutch pedal squeaks as it fully reaches the floor. Ive put some grease round the spring and pin then when that didnt work sprayed some wd40 but still not letting up. Hope this is not a fault! Thanks and hope every one is well :D
Scotty :)

There is a plastic grommet through the firewall that the pedal mechanism goes through before the master cylinder. Try giving that a blast of WD40.

If that doesn't work, it might be the master cylinder. With your car being an M200 it'll still be under warranty so personally I'd take it back to the dealers and see what their prognosis is.

Cheers loxy, I'll have a look through the firewall in the morning and if I can't sort it will take it to Honda, was hoping I wouldn't have to because of work! Service department never opens on a Saturday in Aberdeen :(
Thanks! :D

HondaHintsandTipsMar.jpg

This Honda hints and tips sheet mentions it, but I've never managed to get hold of SJ-04-005-00. :mad:

Its a thing with the FN2. I had a fix done by Honda when I had mine and the squeak came back within a couple of months

hmmm thats not good ed mate! I'll need to put her in next chance i get because its not letting up at all!

Back