• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gazmataz

spoon n1 replica off ebay

anyone got one?
  2. gazmataz

OEM exhaust differences

hi mate, i had the scorpion system on my ctr and where the b-pipe connects to the back box the angle for the bolts is off by a few millimetres, as i tried the same thing, fitting the oem back box to scorpion b-pipe. it doesnt fit im afraid.
  3. gazmataz

Exhaust guide

hi mate . i noticed you where asking what they are like i have done a vid of it on here, with silenced and unsilenced. look further down the forum for my user name.
  4. gazmataz

Exhaust guide

stainless steel oem style back box from ebay £139
  5. gazmataz

stainless steel oem style type r ep3 back box

i bought this exhaust off ebay for £139 posted. with silenced b-pipehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lk3prKjfnk with unsilenced sportex b-pipehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di_KeD_ZVis
  6. gazmataz

Spoon N1 Backbox Rattling?? Any Suggestions?

i know. but its hard to draw with the computer. still give van gough a run for his money NOT!!! forgot to ask, do you have silenced or unsilenced b-pipe? if its silenced could be that which is hitting your heat shield.
  7. gazmataz

Spoon N1 Backbox Rattling?? Any Suggestions?

is your rubber hanger from center section in the same position as if it was a left angeled triangle. if it is try turning it anti clockwise so it looks like a pyramid i.e long part at bottom? from this http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s506/kazmataz73/untitled_zps64c4daed.png to this...
  8. gazmataz

exhaust knock

have you tried turning the hanger at the back box where it joins to the center pipe. when standard exhaust is on it is like a left angled triangle. if you turn it so it is in the shape of a pyramid, i.e long part at the bottom, it lifts it up a bit. its kinda hard to explain what i mean.
  9. gazmataz

Cobra 2.5" cat back fitted

hi mate i have the scorpion cat back, unsilenced b-pipe with 6x4 oval the vid is on my thread. have a listen. sounds good, b-pipe is 2" though.
  10. gazmataz

k&n apollo fitted

thats no probs mate, im like that as well, thinking of different ways, good idea though. cheers
  11. gazmataz

k&n apollo fitted

its there just for crank case breather pipe mate. yes it is connected to standard caf pipe,
  12. gazmataz

k&n apollo fitted

13. gazmataz

k&n apollo fitted

good bit of kit now has cold air feed fitted
  14. gazmataz

ebay scorpion exhaust fitted

gonna try and get a vid tonight and put it on tomorrow.
  15. gazmataz

ebay scorpion exhaust fitted

fitted this exhaust, cat back system with 6x4 oval backbox. sounds really good not too loud when driving normally but give it some and it is awesome , only gripe is the clamp that comes with it to connect the pipes is crap, had some blowing from the connection so i bought a u clamp and gasket...
  16. gazmataz

Aem v2 with hks filter?

hi bud, listen if you want to try the hks you do it, after all it is your car, to me a filter is a filter, and is this not what the forum is for trying things out and letting others know what you think? just ignore the critisism and bash on mate.
  17. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

110 delivered stainless steel.
  18. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

quick update guys just bought the scorpion unsilenced center pipe from fleabay, let you know when i fit it and try and get a vid.
  19. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

i think so, love the sound but dont know if i will put oe back box on as i like the look of it, gives a good sound as well. my girl has an astra 05 1.8 sri, and when we go anywhere with the kids i have to drive her car ( 5 seats) feckin hate it too slow.
  20. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

thanks mate i was in two minds about the sportex, but the vid has made my mind up, your lucky my girl doesnt want to drive my car even though she is insured.
  21. gazmataz

evo_works' exhaust thread

how much are the jdm ones mate?
  22. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

hi pete, welcome, there are lots of different options you can do. im the same as you with the neighbours, i work nightshift all the time and get home very early in the morning so i have to watch how loud my back box will be. but hey feck the neighbours bring on the noise.
  23. gazmataz

evo_works' exhaust thread

hi mate, im thinking about putting oem backbox back on mine as i like the look of it, i too get bored. the oem sounds good with the sportex b-pipe.
  24. gazmataz

Aemv2 fitted

get some fuel in it bud and give it some v-tec, yeeeeeeeeeeha.
  25. gazmataz

Aemv2 fitted

hi mate any probs fitting it?
  26. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

sorry did you mean the cat gasket or the backbox gasket? silly me... i have my backbox on with stainless powerflow pipe and it only fits on so far but it does fit
  27. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

the gasket fits no probs its just trying to get it flush which is the pain.
  28. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

its quite loud bud, but as jonno56 said the welds are a pain at the cat end. to fit it flush you will have to grind the welds a bit. i have taken it off and i am considering getting the scorpion pipe which is stainless and i have been told by members who have the scorpion pipe it sounds really...
  29. gazmataz

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

i had one fitted with the scorpion oval box.
  30. gazmataz

Removing AEM CAI tomorrow

its easy mate if you look at the typhoon kit fitted to members pics on here you will suss it no probs. i had the typhoon on my car and it took ten mins to fit.
  31. gazmataz

Removing AEM CAI tomorrow

is the v2 the same one as the typhoon if it is the silicone hoses will be shorter.
  32. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

good on you mate, once you get it fitted let everyone know what you think of it.
  33. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

thats nice!!!!
  34. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

definetly wouldnt have an aem, maybe i will bump the missus off claim the insurance then get one. haha
  35. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

i would love to get one mate, dont fancy waking up the next morning with my scrotum stapled to bed when the missus found out how much i spent on it.
  36. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

what i mean is you can drive that slow through the puddle, if someone on opposite side of road driving too fast through it. which has happened to me and the water splashed up to middle of my windscreen. and with the lovely sunny weather we are having. i would have one if i stayed somewhere...
  37. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

but it wont drain a surge of water, cause it is only a little hole. i mean if you had a bucket with a hole the size of a 1p piece and throw another bucket of water into it the hole will not drain the water that quick.
  38. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

im not knocking them bud. but where the cold air intake is on the scuttle id be worried about coming up to a deep puddle and some other div coming the other way going too fast through the puddle and splashing water right over the bonnet and my car sucking all that water in.
  39. gazmataz

AEM V2 vs Gruppe M

nice one diles, all you do is ask a simple question and you get nothing but abuse. if i had the money i still would not buy gruppe m, doesnt justify the price for the gains and you have to cut into your scuttle panel to fit it. surely for that price you shouldnt have to cut anything........ also...
  40. gazmataz

anyone got unsilenced scorpion b-pipe

i wasnt sure if the 2.5 would be too loud, just that i had sportex one on before and sounded really loud.
  41. gazmataz

You know the heatsoak thing

get a k&n apollo good bit of kit i have one on my car without cold air feed and sounds good too.
  42. gazmataz

yeah i know but the scorpion is 2" and sportex is 2.5. so i dont think it will be toooooooo loud, if i get one and it is loud, feck the neighbours, bring on the noise eh?
  43. gazmataz

thanks mate , yeah it was the sportex one i had, got a powerflow silenced pipe on just now, which will be getting sold once i get unsilenced one. already been told the scorpion one gives a nice tone and is not too loud.
  44. gazmataz

as above, i already have the 6x4 oval backbox from ebay, just wondering if anyone has the mid pipe, whats it like. i know its 2" and everyone is going for 2.5 just dont want it too loud as i already tried it with the backbox. dont want to wake the neighbours as i work nightshifts and get home...
  45. gazmataz

Help fitting air filter

as i said i just read it somewhere, all it does is just lets your ecu adjust for extra air coming in. but it should be ok anyway as it will just re adjust for extra air. after you fit it take the car for a 10 min run and it will be fine mate, bring on the vtec bwaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D
  46. gazmataz

Help fitting air filter

they say to disconnect the negative to reset your ecu, its for the more air going into the engine, i have only read this somewhere, i have done this while fitting induction kits. is your radio the standard one?
  47. gazmataz

k&n apollo induction kit

hi all. just fitted this induction kit without the cold air feed, quite impressed with this kit car pulls well and gives a grunt when in v-tec. i have tried a few induction kits, as i dont want to spent shed loads on gruppe m or tegiwa kit, if i did i would wake up one morning to find the other...
  48. gazmataz

cheap mod for ep3 induction

not really noticed
  49. gazmataz

Air Filter Choice HELP!

yeah mate remember and get extended caf pipe diameter 90mm
  50. gazmataz

cheap mod for ep3 induction

i have tried a few set ups on my ep3, k&n typhoon, enclosed filter and oil breather, hondata mod. and i have found one that works well, standard airbox with pipercross foam filter (or filter of your choice) extended cold air feed pipe to just behind front grill as you would do with the hondata...
  51. gazmataz

Air Filter Choice HELP!

hi mate why not try keeping standard box with upgraded filter and block off noise reduction pipe circled in white. put gaffa tape over the end. and get extended caf to behind front grill.
  52. gazmataz

air box mod not hondata!!

hi there, i put gaffa tape over small reduction pipe in small compartment in front of air filter, caf to behind front grill and pipercross foam filter.
  53. gazmataz

Supersprint B-Pipe .. Yes or No

hi mate i have sportex unsilenced b -pipe and oem header and back box sounds good notice diffrence to performance too and not too loud. but dont put bigger back box on it as it sounds way too loud!! maybe its just me getting old.
  54. gazmataz

exhaust

cheers mate, its just that im selling a stainless steel one on gumtree and someone was asking.:lol:
  55. gazmataz

exhaust

does anyone know if an 05 type r cat back exhaust fit 54 plate 1.6 sport? cheers
  56. gazmataz

induction

yeah i dont want to go too crazy made that mistake with last car (astra mk4 coupe turbo) im just really happy to have a great car with great performance as standard. just want to tweek little things here and there.
  57. gazmataz

induction

cheers mate, its my first honda, just trying to find my way around the tuning of these. thanks for all your advice guys.
  58. gazmataz

induction

the induction kit i have is enclosed and has cold air feed pipe on it. pulls much better than standard box, but i did try the standard airbox (no mod) and i must admit it is smoother each gear change.
  59. gazmataz

induction

so are you saying would be better to do hondata mod?:D
  60. gazmataz

induction

what if i have the typhoon induction pipe with ramair foam filter with carbon fibre enclosed case?
  61. gazmataz

induction

thanks mate, when i bought the ep3 it already had k&n induction kit on it, and i have just purchased the original airbox to mod it. just wondering which is better. thanks alot mate.
  62. gazmataz

induction

hi guys, just a quick question. does anyone know which is better,, hard pipe induction kit on ep3 or standard airbox with hondata mod and upgraded filter? anyone tried them ?
  63. gazmataz

induction

nice reply, do you kiss your mother with that mouth!!!!!!
  64. gazmataz

induction

anyone know which is better standard airbox or enclosed induction?
  65. gazmataz

alloy wheel stud pattern

hello. does anyone know if stud pattern 110 would fit my ep3 type r? cheers
  66. gazmataz

A standard EP3.

hi mate, how did you clean your engine bay? as mine is dirty and what did you clean it with? cheers.
Back