• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cheempeej

Fluctuating revs

Possibly in the wrong section but here goes...... When I'm doing any speed over 45mph in top gear, and when i dip the lutch and im effectively coasting the revs fluctuate quite a lot, is this normal? I need my valve clearences cheked is the rev problem related? I've got a ep3 2002 by the...
  2. Cheempeej

Most northern garage

After spending many hours looking at other peoples pride and joy, I'm going to get a FRSU but not entirely sure if any garages this far north have got the facilities, anyone know garages in Inverness that will do it? Can I use rear camber bolts and camber arms? Or is that pointless...
  3. Cheempeej

Sorry sorry sorry!

I'm new too this site and even newer too the ep3 scene, which is tremendous by the way! I do have a collection of stupid questions I have gathered while spending hours on here, any help will be greatly appreciated What is a b pipe? Is that an intermediate pipe? What do I need to buy for...
Back