• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sorry sorry sorry!

I'm new too this site and even newer too the ep3 scene, which is tremendous by the way!

I do have a collection of stupid questions I have gathered while spending hours on here, any help will be greatly appreciated

What is a b pipe? Is that an intermediate pipe?

What do I need to buy for a FRSU?

Can I still fit lowering springs or coilovers and pass an mot?

Where do I buy the silly little screws in the brake disc?

And finally what is the top 3 priority mods for a ctr taking into account handling, performance and aesthetics?

Thank you, paul

Image1-12.jpg

:lol:

I'm new too this site and even newer too the ep3 scene, which is tremendous by the way!

I do have a collection of stupid questions I have gathered while spending hours on here, any help will be greatly appreciated

What is a b pipe? Is that an intermediate pipe?

Pipe between the cat and back box.

What do I need to buy for a FRSU?

If you have an EP3 you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms.

Can I still fit lowering springs or coilovers and pass an mot?

Yes.

Where do I buy the silly little screws in the brake disc?

Usually come with the discs don't they? Halfrauds or general autofactors I would imagine have them.

And finally what is the top 3 priority mods for a ctr taking into account handling, performance and aesthetics?

Completely personal choice. Number one for me has to be FRSU, use the power you have and get used to it. Second would be brakes, OEM aren't bad but are much improved with some braided lines, decent pads like DS2500s and some fluid like BRBF 600. Third for me would be either an intake or cat-back, neither will set your world on fire performance wise, but will give you a better noise and any gains are a plus.

Thank you, paul

See above. Seriously though, search button!

2zcg.gif

Thank you for the light speed reply! Ok all taken on board and booked marked, I did buy discs and pads but nay screws :( I will check halfrauds indeed :D thanks again

FYI, you don't actually need the screws. When everything is in situ the wheels hold the discs in place. The screws are only there as a failsafe for when the wheels are off, plenty of people (including myself) don't use them :smt023

FYI, you don't actually need the screws. When everything is in situ the wheels hold the discs in place. The screws are only there as a failsafe for when the wheels are off, plenty of people (including myself) don't use them :smt023

Ok cheers pal, handy to know thanks

Back