• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

accord type r power steering fluid leak

hH ther can anybody tell me if it is necessary to pay the £10 fee in order to see the forums on the ATR website?, i managed to become a member for free but it still wouldnt let me see the info, is this £10 fee mandatory? Thanks again
  2. B

Reversed polarity when jump starting accord type r

Hi, I managed to get the new 100 amp fuse fitted and all looks promising, all function was returned, the only problem was i was trying to run it direct from my peugeot battery through 6 meter leads and the juice wasnt flowing so apart from not getting it fired up because of a flat battery all...
  3. B

Will give the ATR a go . Kind regards
  4. B

Sorry, The last post should have read what "what damage would using atf do?"
  5. B

The car is not operational at present although i may end up doing that, I was hoping it was a common fault and others would be aware of the specific pipe. Why damage would using atf do?. Thanks for speedy reply.
  6. B

Hi all, Looking for some help with regards to a leaking power steering pipe on a Honda accord type r 2001, my problem is ive been to honda for a diagram of the associated parts and came away with the full schematics for the power steering system. But I can't locate my pipe from their drawing...
  7. B

Honda will have the fuse by tomorrow(sat) so hopfully i will get a chance to collect and fit it asap and see if thats all that needs doing. Honda are £66 for the same delphi battery thats was in it or autopart's about £60 i'm not sure if they are selling me the delphi one or just one that is...
  8. B

Managed to get a look earlier and found the main 100 amp fuse under the bonnet to be blown, I had checked this fuse earlier but it tested positive for continuity when still located in the fuse box and jump leads were connected. Today was the first day that I have been able to have a look when...
  9. B

Was eventfull last night we had to move cars away from the flooding but we ran into another problem with a Honda Jazz ignition barrel,the pins or wafers inside seem to have failed so we had to push with steering lock on, fortunatley they came this morning and cleared blocked so flood risk is...
  10. B

Scotland, South Lanarkshire, Hamilton. The weather has been bad roofers will be working for months to clear up the wind damaged roofs and the floods are a mixture of badly installed amendment to an existing drainage system that did work but now cant cope at times, its currently got sewage...
  11. B

Thanks for the help folks. I had a quick look tonight, I disconnected the battery terminals and ran leads directly from the peugeot but still same symptoms as last time(nothin but hazards),I swaped a relay from the panel that's located on drivers side of dash next to the door with a similar one...
  12. B

First post here folks so go easy, yesterday with all the high winds i was awoke early with a crashing noise jumped out of bed and seen a couple of slates falling and hitting my pride and joy (2001 accord type r) damage was minimal but considering the car is in excellent condition it's still not...
Back