• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Leviathan

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

She still tuts and rolls her eyes lol, and I once got a harsh lecture about buying car shampoo because I already had some. Yeah it was a bit of a risk getting the FEEL's but I'm well happy with it. It's more subtle than the Mugen and the carbon fibre bits match my bonnet and door handles...
  2. Leviathan

Thanks a lot :-) It's taken a long time and lots of saving up to get it looking the way I want.
  3. Leviathan

Would it come back in one piece? Ha, yeah we were talking about this just the other day! Even the work van is white! Something definitely needs to give and I think it needs to be her motor lol
  4. Leviathan

She does yeah lol. Hired me a GTR for a week back in August with a view to getting one but the running costs and massive potential to lose my license put me off!
  5. Leviathan

Cheers mate, glad to finally have the power to match the looks and the brakes were a must! Stock set-up was always a big weak point of the car IMO.
  6. Leviathan

Hi all, just thought I'd share some pics of my white fleet. CW FN2 which was recently collected from TDi North after having a turbo conversion with FMIC as well as some suspension mods such as polybush kit and RARB fitted Defi gauges. Power is now at 370bhp with boost by gear to get it all...
  7. Leviathan

FN2 The CW with the brah

Carbon fiber bonnet was my solution. Got it from Tegiwa for like 300 and something quid. I'd have loved to have kept the white bonnet but yeah the stone chips are just depressing.
Back