• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

Hi all, just thought I'd share some pics of my white fleet.

CW FN2 which was recently collected from TDi North after having a turbo conversion with FMIC as well as some suspension mods such as polybush kit and RARB fitted Defi gauges. Power is now at 370bhp with boost by gear to get it all down through those front wheels, which it does very well! Intend on tracking it in the future so just need some coilovers and some reserve cash for new tyres. Also got the FEEL's front grille and rear spoiler which divide opinion but I prefer them to anything else out there and as far as I'm aware I'm the only FN2 owner in the UK and possibly even Europe with this kit so my car is unique. Finally the wheels are forged lightweight Prodrive GC-05k's, 18" and 8.2kg each.

My new weekend toy/daily drive is a Nismo 370Z. Fell in love with it in Nissan Newcastle showroom so the missus bought me it as an early birthday present. Best birthday ever and it's still 2 months away lol. Still getting used to the complete lack of visibility from the drivers seat and running in the engine but it turns heads everywhere and the sound system is a revelation after putting up with the Civics rather pathetic attempt at one for the last 3 and a half years.

the fn looks sweet as, looks like a real weapon. nice to see the brakes have been upgraded to.

Cheers mate, glad to finally have the power to match the looks and the brakes were a must! Stock set-up was always a big weak point of the car IMO.

Wow, good collection of cars.

Must start hassling the wife to buy me more expensive stuff for my birthdays.

pretty awsome collection there, your wife must love you alot!

nissan is the dogs danglies

She does yeah lol. Hired me a GTR for a week back in August with a view to getting one but the running costs and massive potential to lose my license put me off!

She does yeah lol. Hired me a GTR for a week back in August with a view to getting one but the running costs and massive potential to lose my license put me off!

She can hire me one for the week.. I am off to the ring :)

Very nice but with the whiteness I'd recommend a move *** Essex - fit right in with the colour scheme.

She can hire me one for the week.. I am off to the ring :)

Would it come back in one piece?

Very nice but with the whiteness I'd recommend a move *** Essex - fit right in with the colour scheme.

Ha, yeah we were talking about this just the other day! Even the work van is white! Something definitely needs to give and I think it needs to be her motor lol

Very nice collection indeed!

I must be doing something wrong, the wife usually tuts and eye rolls whenever I mention cars. :oops:

How much must your wife love you? I can't ever imagine my wife even buying me a car part let alone a whole car!

Those are the first decent pictures I've seen of the FEELS rear spoiler. The official marketing photos are really poor

Back