• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Stevo's Turbo CW and Nismo 370Z

Does your wife fancy taking on a fancy man on the side?:lol: awesome collection man. Love the Z

Very nice collection indeed!

I must be doing something wrong, the wife usually tuts and eye rolls whenever I mention cars. :oops:

She still tuts and rolls her eyes lol, and I once got a harsh lecture about buying car shampoo because I already had some.

How much must your wife love you? I can't ever imagine my wife even buying me a car part let alone a whole car!

Those are the first decent pictures I've seen of the FEELS rear spoiler. The official marketing photos are really poor

Yeah it was a bit of a risk getting the FEEL's but I'm well happy with it. It's more subtle than the Mugen and the carbon fibre bits match my bonnet and door handles.

Where abouts in Newcastle are you out of interest- havent seen your car(s) about

I've moved from Hartlepool area to Carlisle. Popped into the Newcastle showroom on the way to the parents one day for a look at the Nismo after seeing an article on Pistonheads and ended up putting down a deposit!

Love the 370z a different breed to the honda! Both very nice still :lol:

It's certainly a lot more solidly built than the Civic. No creaks in the cabin or ill fitting side skirts.

Back