• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AshCFC

FN2 Bath time

Neither had I until this weekend. Was nervous about it so used a very fine cut clay bar. Seemed to make a difference, but I think the glaze I used afterwards has helped with the shine. Need to apply the polish next and job done I think.
  2. AshCFC

FN2 Bath time

Thought I'd make the most of the weather and bath my baby.......wash, clay, wash and then glazed. To knackered to polish, will do that tomorrow evening.
  3. AshCFC

FN2 Buying first FN2 - should I sell the Rage alloys myself?

What is the condition of the rages and tyres?
  4. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

Mine done with no probs, took all of 10 seconds!
  5. AshCFC

New tints installed

I agree but what's the lagality of tinting the front sides?
  6. AshCFC

New tints installed

Cheers Lox. The company I used use 4 different tones of tint. The one I chose was one up from their darkest.
  7. AshCFC

New tints installed

What do you think? Pics taken before I washed her. Pic before tints
  8. AshCFC

Adding pictures

NOT TO WORRY, SORTED NOW. Hi, can someone point me in the right direction for any instructions for the above, I have searched but to no avail Many thanks
  9. AshCFC

Where to get your windows tinted

I'm booked in here Saturday morning. £110 for rear 3, any shade and also comes with a lifetime install and film guarantee.
  10. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Headlight Bulbs - Recommendations?

New bulbs it is then (recommend any).........thanks again Lox
  11. AshCFC

So i have the billy basic headlights?
  12. AshCFC

Sorry if this is a silly question but here goes, I can handle the ridicule does the CTR come with zenon headlights as standard? Thanks in advance........I think.
  13. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

Are you able to email it?
  14. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

Really? Hope that's the case, can't be without my baby for 2 days :( , cheers Ed.
  15. AshCFC

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

I have just had a recall notice from Honda. Apparently it's to check the engine wiring loom. An hour to check and if it needs changing, needs to be in for around 2 days! Has anybody had this done yet?
  16. AshCFC

FN2 chipex.co.uk

Does anyone know of any discount codes for the above site? The only ones I can find are from last year. Many thanks Ash
  17. AshCFC

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Will do, I'll get some before and after pics also
  18. AshCFC

Thanks for the advice Lox, looking at getting it done Saturday so will let you know how it goes. The company I am going too offer a lifetime guarantee against any kind of peeling so might get the lower half done as well.
  19. AshCFC

How is it with driving? Does it make viewing through rear mirror difficult? Is there any reason why you didn't get bottom half done, does it not look odd?
  20. AshCFC

Loxy, is your rear window tinted as well as your rear sides?
  21. AshCFC

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Thanks Staffs, just got to buy the badge now.
  22. AshCFC

I was thinking that after finding out the front of the car needs dismanteling! Does it feel secure?
  23. AshCFC

Did you fit the front grille type r bade yourself?
  24. AshCFC

FN2 Bluetooth system

Before I phone Honda, has anybody had the Bluetooth system fitted and if so, what did Honda charge? Many thanks Ash
  25. AshCFC

FN2 Price

Thanks for the advice rossy
  26. AshCFC

FN2 OBC - FN2

Damn, mines sept 08 so just missed it..... Thanks loxy
  27. AshCFC

FN2 OBC - FN2

What year was the facelift model?
  28. AshCFC

FN2 Price

Hi all I am thinking of changing my discs and pads (front and rear) on my FN2. *If I supplied the parts, what sort of price would I be looking at, for a garage just to fit them? Thanks in advance Ash
  29. AshCFC

FN2 Newbie

I was going to but thought you all may think..........oh, just another Type R :lol:
  30. AshCFC

FN2 Newbie

Picked up my 1st Honda on Saturday morning, Civic Type R GT on a 58 plate, in NHB. One word..........WOW
Back