• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New tints installed

efea43ac.jpg

78c19730.jpg

What do you think? Pics taken before I washed her.

Pic before tints

f04b5cf7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it! That dark wouldn't work on my silver but it suits the black.

Im glad you have posted this as I was thinking about doing the same to my black FN2, looks good but I think a light tint on the front windows would improve the look.

Im glad you have posted this as I was thinking about doing the same to my black FN2, looks good but I think a light tint on the front windows would improve the look.

I agree but what's the lagality of tinting the front sides?

Pretty much stock is as dark as you are allowed. That being said, mine are tinted.

Pretty much stock is as dark as you are allowed.

This

The light transmitted through the windscreen must be at least 75% & The front side windows (to either side of the drivers’ head) must allow at least 70% of light to be transmitted through them.

Most cars are apparently close to these figures when they come out the factory by all accounts

No idea, I think a light tint is ok though?

That would be illegal, thought the front looks clear its actually tinted slightly, so any tint on the front windows is technically illegal.

The back and rears have no limit, can even be covered (like those vans) but dont quote me on this!

It would probably look better with some wind deflectors on the front (JDM or HEko) as they are more tinted than Climair ones, it'd even it up a bit

I saw a guy that had dark front tints about half way down the window following the door line, is that legal?

Back