• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Tyre advice.. Bridgestone potenza

Hi all. Just after a bit advice please. Im after a new tyre for my ep3 CTR. Ones fitted are all bridgestone potenza 205/45/17 84v (re050a). Are these original spec tyres? Also, I've Found the same but rated to 88v, or some are run flats, some non run flats etc. Just need pointing in the...
  2. C

Help with choice of oil

Hello again, it's that time of the year to book my ep3 into the stealers again. I need a bit advice.... I have always used Titan/silkolene 5w40 oil in the civic and I highly recommend it. However, it's booked in this weekend and I always supply my own oil. However opie oils currently have...
  3. C

45k service?

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light in what's needed/recommended for my late 04 ep3 type R. It has just under 45k and it's always been to Honda for service. Before I call them up again as its due next month, can anyone give me a heads up as to what's needed. Bearing in mind my last...
  4. C

Oem discs

I'm after new discs and pads. Been advised to just get oem discs. Question is, how much should I be expecting to pay and can I get them from anywhere other than Honda? It's for 2005 ep3 type r.
  5. C

Booked in for service....

Got the Type R booked in next Saturday at Springfield Honda. Getting oil and filter change, pollen filter, valve clearances and a gearbox oil change. Supplying my own silkolene oil and don't need air filter. It's just turned 40k and they've said it won't need spark plugs until about...
  6. C

Door handle part number

Can anyone tell me the part number for a 2004/05 EP3 Type R offside front outside door handle?? (driver door) Much appreciated.
  7. C

Brembo drilled brakes

Alright lads, done a search and looked about but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for. Question is, I've seen some Brembo drilled and grooved discs and pads (on ebay) for front axle on my EP3 Type R. Anyone got these fitted or know much about them? They any good? Also the discs have an...
Back