• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. trickyteg

FN2 Seat covers

Hey guys only had my fn2 for 5 days. Just wondering where to get some good fitting seat covers from for my seats don't fancy getting them dirty from working with metal all day. Cheers
  2. trickyteg

Tricky's FN2

So last Friday, me and my lady originally went out to buy wallpaper for our living room. Instead, we ended up in a Honda dealership. To cut a long story short, I ended up putting a deposit on an Alabaster Silver FN2 Type R GT. I picked it up yesterday and yeah, I'm over the moon with it. After...
  3. trickyteg

Tricky's dc2

Hi all been meaning to do this for a while now so here goes. 96 spec jdm dc2 .Tegiwa 98 spec wheels .98 spec front brake upgrade .All calipers refurbished .tegiwa induction kit...
  4. trickyteg

Carbon bonnet

Hi all just wondered what ya thoughts are of a carbon bonnet on a cw jdm dc2. Havin a full re spray later in the year and not sure what to do. Cheers
Back