• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tricky's dc2

Hi all been meaning to do this for a while now so here goes. 96 spec jdm dc2 .Tegiwa 98 spec wheels .98 spec front brake upgrade .All calipers refurbished .tegiwa induction kit. .tegiwa exhaust manifold. .full stainless de cat system. .hks super draga back box. .NGK iridium spark plugs and leads .tegiwa brake stopper. .tegiwa engine damper. .custom rocker cover. .HID lights out of 98 spec. .tegiwa gear knob. .push button start. .pioneer 6x9 speakers. So here are few pictures.
5ad209d4-de31-a418.jpg
5ad209d4-de40-3717.jpg
5ad209d4-de4f-65ca.jpg
5ad209d4-de5d-9cac.jpg
5ad209d4-de6b-22a3.jpg
5ad209d4-de75-52c3.jpg
. Next mods are recaro material on the door cards and when the re spray is done all new decals and Honda badges. Cheers for looking hope ya like it

Hey mate I used some vanish stuff sprayed it on gave it a bit of a scrub then left it for two hours then hoovered it off but they need properly valeting really

Cheers for that mate still little bits that I want to do but then I think about selling it can't really make a decision

Think I want a bit of a newer car but also to spend a bit more on me house. Yeah its a great car I love it does want the few bits doing ***

Back