• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EVO 8 RS Stolen....

Unfortunately my brothers Evo 8 MR RS was stolen from a garage near Donnington on Friday 25th May, in the evening. It was at the garage for SVA preparations and we was due to pick it up today. When we phoned him today, he told us that it had been stolen on Friday but had lost our contact...
  2. S

AP disks fitted with TR logos

Got my AP disks fitted n reflective type r logos heres some pics on them :wink: A big thanks to dixon from proracer :smt023
  3. S

2 tegs and a camera..

went out in the cold but got some lovely snaps... Mine and my brothers teg...
  4. S

SUPER Shining DB8 R

Nice day 2day, thought i'll take some pictures gived her a clean Here goes Will be doing front brake upgrade this weekend will get pics on them too.
  5. S

CH1 accord type r exhaust

Where can i buy an upgrade exhaust from for acccord type r or does any one have one for sale. Thanks 8)
  6. S

Dress up for DB8

Weather was nice got some parts fitted on, a busy day today My DB8 Door visors Powder coated cam cover Arm rest Gear gaiter Rear brace Blue Caliper paint Still to come fidenza flywheel and clutch, manifold, full s/s exhuast and grooved discs with ceramic...
  7. S

my new DB8 R

Hi every one got my new car its a 96 spec, came with couple of spoon parts and 16in rays ss7, realy loving it :lol: cant wait to get it on the road. Mods will be going on soon 5zigan manifold, uprated brakes, s/s exhaust system, adjustable dampers, fidenza flywheel, exedy clutch, apexi...
Back