• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 accord type r exhaust

You could also contact Rich on ATR forum, he has just had Mongoose make a system for his :wink:

Am testin the mongoose at the min, its soundin sweet now second time round :lol:
Thanx TJ, got to call them agen later today to take it back for down pipe an sports cat to test.

Type.R230 said:
Am testin the mongoose at the min, its soundin sweet now second time round :lol:
Thanx TJ, got to call them agen later today to take it back for down pipe an sports cat to test.

I take it it's you Rich :)

I've had a Hayward and Scott for over 2 years without a regret, the advantage of a custom house build is they build exactly what you ask for 8)

Powerflow Exhaust

If you havn't bought an exhaust yet I'd recommend speaking with an authorised Powerflow dealer/fitter. I've just had a full stainless steel cat back fitted at RSR in Redhill, Surrey. £480 fitted. Sounds great.

only thing wi powerflow is they not tested for performance like the h@s and the new mongoose, i would rather pay same money an have somethin that has been tested :D

Re: Powerflow Exhaust

ATR1 said:
If you havn't bought an exhaust yet I'd recommend speaking with an authorised Powerflow dealer/fitter. I've just had a full stainless steel cat back fitted at RSR in Redhill, Surrey. £480 fitted. Sounds great.

8) how do you find it mate, always good to have another choice available. What is the choice in pipes?

I think the powerflow is great, sounds excellent and at £480 (fitted) with a lifetime guarantee i think was a bargain. May not be tested for performance but if your not going to change the cat then it aint gonna make much difference anyway. The choice in tailpipes was extensive and I was out of there within three hours with a big smile on my face! The car definately feels better and sound like the car should! I've attached a picture so you can see what i went for.........

Back