• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Really bad vibration/shaking through the whole car when on the power!!

I totally agree with you in regard of if the wheel was buckled you would feel it through the steering if it was in the front as the same for a disc you would feel it when braking. I've moved the wheels front to back and it's exactly the same the car shakes right through the hole thing when only...
  2. C

Hi I've been to all my local garages today and not one has these equipment to check if the shaft is bent so I'm really stuck for ideas and don't want to spend money of something that isn't damaged :(
  3. C

and what if they don't is there another way of checking/testing thanks
  4. C

I honestly don't think anyone or garage around my area has that sort of equipment :(
  5. C

Hi and thanks for everyone's advice, how will I find out if the shaft has gone and which side because I've checked them by moving with my hand and both sides feel the same Thanks again
  6. C

Hi no it doesn't judder at all just shakes the whole car right through when on the power at speeds between 60-80ish but once you take your foot off it goes straight away thanks
  7. C

Hi I used a wheel balance machine that gets re-calibrated regularly to the recommendations
  8. C

Thanks for the quick reply I was thinking mounts or maybe shaft/cv???
  9. C

Hi everyone I've just bought a civic ep3 type r recently and it has a bad vibration/shaking thoughout the whole car when powering between 60-80mph but when your doing over 90mph is goes. It only does this when your on the power once you take your foot off it goes instantly. I've checked the...
Back