• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Car security?

With the cliffnet wizard you can have control of your alarm and turn functions on and off and also change the tone of the siren
  2. M

West Coast Custom Civic Type R

Yes its the orion range that has been rebadged with West Coast Customs www.motorguarduk.co.uk
  3. M

Don't worry this baby still moves. :D
  4. M

Aftermarket Security Options.

Have the Viper Cat 1 with 2way LCD pager system, Blackjax & Tracker monitor on my ctr. www.motorguarduk.co.uk
  5. M

With all the civic thefts.....

I would consider the Clifford BlackJax which can be installed with an improved alarm or as a standalone system. Blackjax was the first thing i installed on my vehicle the day i purchased the vehicle and then changed alarm at a later date. We have the blackjax on special offer for £150 we...
  6. M

have lost about 10-15 BHP. Now that the install has been completed we will work on performance. Will be running back to normal or even better very soon. :D
  7. M

Car security?

We currently have Concept 650 which comes with BlackJax (anti-hijack) and Prox Sensor (warnaway) on special offer for £325 fitted. We are authorised dealers and this will come with Lifetime warranty. We are authorised dealers for all major alarm makes but always have clifford alarms on our...
  8. M

Wot you think of our ctr boot install. All the equipment was sponsored by the people that run West coast customs in the UK but the install was done by us. For further pics please visit www.motorguarduk.co.uk http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i71/MotorGuard/90b12247.jpg...
Back