• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

West Coast Custom Civic Type R

have lost about 10-15 BHP. Now that the install has been completed we will work on performance. Will be running back to normal or even better very soon. :D

That looks awesome 8) Nicely done!

Not for me though, my car wouldnt move :lol:

Looks very neat, but could you maybe alter the plastic bit where the parcel shelf usually sits? Kinda sticks out from the rest of it.

Dynax said:
That looks awesome 8) Nicely done!

Not for me though, my car wouldnt move :lol:

Hence, thats why they put all that ICE in that Type-R, after all that added weight...it will move like a 1.3 DX.. :lol: :lol:

Lottie said:
Looks very neat, but could you maybe alter the plastic bit where the parcel shelf usually sits? Kinda sticks out from the rest of it.

Would agree sort of spoils the look, but apart from that if ice is your thing, then very good.

Friendy said:
Lottie said:

Would agree sort of spoils the look, but apart from that if ice is your thing, then very good.

sort of see what you're saying but at least it keeps it functional and when its not on show the shelf could go in and stop the sun fading the fabric on the build

are those west coast custom stuff just rebadged orion stuff or is it made differently, the sub looks just like the orion H2

N3YL B said:
Friendy said:
Lottie said:

sort of see what you're saying but at least it keeps it functional and when its not on show the shelf could go in and stop the sun fading the fabric on the build

are those west coast custom stuff just rebadged orion stuff or is it made differently, the sub looks just like the orion H2

Yes its the orion range that has been rebadged with West Coast Customs

www.motorguarduk.co.uk

Back