• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtec_Col3y

Popping ?

Hey, ive now had a scorpion cat back system fitting to my ctr ep3 :) just wondering its still on standard manifold and cat. How would i get the exhaust to pop and backfire when coming down gears or letting off the throttle? De-cat? Chris
  2. Vtec_Col3y

Suspension Prices

Hi, looking to lower my ctr by about 30mm on standard shocks. I hear people say need to sort a few bits to stop you going through tyres! How much roughly would it cost to get my ctr dropped 30mm? :) Im from Bournemouth if anyone knows any one decent and local? Cheers Chris
  3. Vtec_Col3y

Mirror caps

Hey i need some help! I had my wing mirror kicked in by some drunk! so i got a replacement of ebay but its from a silver civic. I have a civic type r ep3 pre facelift and the silver mirror is for the same.. How can i replace the colored caps without breaking anything? If they cant, it looks...
  4. Vtec_Col3y

Spacers

Hi peeps! Im on standard suspension and standard wheels on my ctr ep3.. i wanna make it look slightly staggered effect or bring the wheels out a bit. Would anyone advice spacers or any other mods i can do cheap to achieve a good look :) Thanks Chris
  5. Vtec_Col3y

Good Backbox

Hey guys, im looking to make my ep3 more grunty by wanting to put a backbox on it... any ideas on any good ones or how home? i really like the sound of the overall pipercross one, and seen some overall ones on ebay? Thanks chris
  6. Vtec_Col3y

Best springs??

Hi, Im looking to lower my ep3 ctr which is 53 plate.. Not looking to spend on coilovers but looking for maybe some decent 30mm drop springs? any advice or some ideas on a good spring set up? Thanks Chris
  7. Vtec_Col3y

Paint Correction?

Hi, i have a milano CTR Ep3 which has typically gone milano pink haha! Is there any product that will correct the paint back to red without getting the car wrapped or sprayed? Ive already tried Meguairs ultimate compound, red t-cut, red colour magic... Cheers Chris
  8. Vtec_Col3y

Pre-Facelift Wing Mirror Help???

Hi Guys, Sadly some drunk T***!! kicked off my wing mirror on my driver side, i have a CTR Ep3 pre-facelift model in milano red. I bought a second hand wing mirror which has come in Silver colour. Can i change the cap to swap colour over or will i have to get it wrapped or resprayed to milano...
  9. Vtec_Col3y

Headlights

Hi guys, my CTR ep3 53 plate is going for an MOT soon but my automatic headlight adjuster doesnt seem to be working. ive had hid kit in which i thought could have caused the issue, but took them out and still it doesn't move. I have heared it maybe the motors that have packed up, but is there a...
  10. Vtec_Col3y

Best location on Typhoon??

Hey, ive got a K&N Typhoon induction kit on my ctr 53 plate.. currently its located down at the front bumper.. would it be better to bring it up in the engine bay like the Ram Air & Gruppe M filter or not? :) Thanks Chris
  11. Vtec_Col3y

My New Ep3 Red Devil :P

Hey guys, I finally got my CTR!! woooooo.. i decided i best make an upload to show you :) hope you like it. Will upload when new mods are added :D
  12. Vtec_Col3y

Civic TypeR Ep3 ??

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum but im looking to buy a Civic Type R ep3 in a few months hopefully as I've been after one for about a year. :( Anyways I'm just wondering if someone could let me know what common faults or what to look for when buying one? "Not that there are many faults on...
Back