• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Spacers

Hi peeps!

Im on standard suspension and standard wheels on my ctr ep3.. i wanna make it look slightly staggered effect or bring the wheels out a bit.
Would anyone advice spacers or any other mods i can do cheap to achieve a good look :)

Thanks Chris

I used 5mm slip on spacers on my s14 but i wouldnt advise going any bigger then that on slip on spacers look at hubcentric ones driftworks sell a pair for £100 and they will be ubër safe if your feeling abit frisky

I've got 15mm Eibach hubcentric spacers all round on my car. Decent spacers, as are H&R.

I've had my car on track with them, no issues.

I think they were about £120 a pair.

Im looking at this too.

Does anyone know if 15mm spacers all round on an Ep3 would cause any problems (especially on front) and would I need to redo my frsu.

Cheers

I usually go for hubcentric but I tried 5mm spacers, 6quid jobbys on the front other day and got 6 and 1/2 full turns. Has brought the front out spot on just enough from them sitting in. :)

I usually go for hubcentric but I tried 5mm spacers, 6quid jobbys on the front other day and got 6 and 1/2 full turns. Has brought the front out spot on just enough from them sitting in. :)

Going to give this a go, if any good going to buy some decent h&r ones

Back